• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    I've shot the SCAR 17 once, was absolutely amazing. My SCAR 16 is my go to gun for any and everything. It's worth the money I paid for it. Granted a lot curse me after shooting because they want one after. Speaking of that, really only fired it like twice last year, maybe. Usually I shoot at least a mag anytime I hit a rifle range because it is so fun.

Ive put a lot of time and love... and money into my 16. It totally turned me on to the platform. I've had the same with others who have shot mine. They are ready to ditch AR's a get a scar. Sounds like our rifles have a lot in common cuz I only took mine out a few times too

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Anyone here been to Nashville? If so, are there any spots to hit that are a must? I'm making a trip soon.
    I have been there to see a Blackhawks game, another time for a bachelor party weekend, and another to visit my niece who went to to school at Belmont University that sits next to Vanderbilt. What kinds of spots are you wanting to visit?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'd be down to shoot this week. Let me know when and where and I'll see if I can make it.

Ill also ask ask my wife about Nashville, TN. She's been there a couple times and loved it. I went once for like a day and we went to the Opreyland gardens, those were cool but then again I was a Hort major at Purdue.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ive put a lot of time and love... and money into my 16. It totally turned me on to the platform. I've had the same with others who have shot mine. They are ready to ditch AR's a get a scar. Sounds like our rifles have a lot in common cuz I only took mine out a few times too
    When I first got it, I was able to make all the meet and shoots, so I'd shot it mostly every month for a year, maybe two. I know I had shot probably 2000 rounds through it. Last two years or so, been working a lot and didn't have the time or money to go hardly at all. Hopefully this year I'll be able to go at least a bit more. And when I do, it will be out and I'll fire at least a magazine through it. I'm sure there will be some others as well.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Would be nice if the guy who said he would buy my motorcycle shows today. This would be the 8th person who said they would buy and never showed or replied back. Would be nice to have a good chunk of change for the valpo show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom