• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Went to the show of many smells today and my bullet guy wasn't there.... This is three shows in a row now....

Guess I'm going to have to take trip out to Kempf's to get more lead....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well Indiana Bullets has been keeping me supplied with 158 grain round nose 38 caliber lead... at 34.00 per 500 I was liking dealing with them...

but I haven't seen him in three shows now.... I'm down to about 4500 bullets and getting worried I won't be able to keep up with my Dillon press....

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Well Indiana Bullets has been keeping me supplied with 158 grain round nose 38 caliber lead... at 34.00 per 500 I was liking dealing with them...

but I haven't seen him in three shows now.... I'm down to about 4500 bullets and getting worried I won't be able to keep up with my Dillon press....

I've bought powder from him when it was not easy to find. Nice people...

I had some .38 left, but they are SWC. If it helps, I bought lead from this guy for many years: GARDNERS CACHE'

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    ^ bookmarked^

I got this in the mail today.
    ARRL%20ECLM%202016-11th%20Ed.jpg

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Shepherd, this is lost sheep. We just saw Bo Peep walking in the woods with our cousin from across the county line...

I haven't gotten too far into it. I put it down for the night once I got to the FCC stuff. The satellite intro was cool though.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    well I've bought from Gardners before, although his lead is pretty dirty and I don't like spending money across the thin red line if I have a choice....

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Anyone here been to Nashville? If so, are there any spots to hit that are a must? I'm making a trip soon.

I have been to Nashville. The best gun shop in the area is the Nashville Armory. They have a fully stocked shop and indoor range that has a large selection of pistols and submachine guns for rent (maybe some rifles to). The bars on Broadway and the surrounding area are the place to be at night (or evening during the day). If you are a histry buff Franklin, Tennessee is the sight of a civil war battle battlefield and there are guided tours and many landmarks worth visiting. If you drive there stop at Knob Creek gun range and Fory Knox in Kentucky. If you are lucky you might see hickok45

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom