• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    Does anyone have a 5.11 Covrt M4 bag I could checkout?

I use this bag from first spear to carry my bcm recce 16 with mags and gear when I travel. I really like this bag since the inside has molle so I was able to securely attach some extra taco mag pouches I had laying around. It is on the pricey side but it just looks like a longer camping pack even when loaded down with rifle, ammo and gear. I've carried it into hotels and public no problems.

FirstSpear, LLC :: Packs & Bags :: Noveske Discreet Backpack

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There is a new hole to the side of the bricks.:xmad: I am putting pavers around the perimeter this weekend.

Skunks are masters at digging. Get a roll of hardware cloth and lay it under the sand base or crushed stone base that you put down beneath the pavers and bend it up and attach it to the underside of your deck. They can be very destructive, can break into chicken coops, etc. Don't underestimate what they can get through. Simply making barricades just makes more repeated work for you and only slows them down but they will still get through.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I have a feeling death is going to stink.

Dead skunks stink. A lot.

Trapped skunks stink. A lot.

If you can't scare them away or move them away then the next best thing is to kill them away from your home so the stink is not on your home.

The next best thing is to fortify your home against them and make them move on to the neighbors, the woods, or better yet to Jedi's house. But make sure when you put up the hardware cloth that it is very securely fastened to the underside of the deck. Make sure it is buried under the sand/crushed stone base that is under the brick pavers. That hardware cloth should be no less than 4" deep. 6" deep would be better.

And make sure there are no live skunks in the area under your deck when you secure the hardware cloth ... if you end up trapping one under the deck, or worse yet trapping a whole nest of them then you will be having a lot of 'fun' trying to get rid of the smell because they will spray everything.

I prefer to not deal with them. I don't want to shoot them because they do kill lots of little pests and as long as they are far away then they are not a problem.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Shot a little yesterday at Point Blank...

berstormsite5230.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Going to try for labor day. Taking my cousin who is on the fence about guns and was a bernie supporter. I think I can bring him around to the conservative side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom