• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I thought all the ingo boats sank in Lake Michigan.

The skunks and a raccoon were back last night.
    B5wkyozCQAE3Xu3.jpg

I threw the pavers down. Hopefully they find an easier place to live. They are getto skunks and all. They shouldn't want to work too hard.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Best way to bring someone around, education. Good for you

During his sisters open house we were talking and got on guns. I told him I had an sks and he was like I'm thinking I would like one. He's not completely anti gun just doesn't have the feeling like I do. If we go I'm going to bring our Grandfathers 1100 lt20 for him to try. I let my other cousin who is a cop now try it and she liked it. I would like for our grandfather to give his S&W 586 4in to her as I got the Remington and have used it once so far with a successful turkey hunt. I know if she got it I would be wanting to shoot it quite alot and would make her 38's just to shoot it.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo any of you guys going to JP this weekend ?

Thinking about trying but wondered if any of the INGO crew would be out there or not...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Looks nice.... looks like she was taken care of...

Soooo when we shooting ?

Not that my hands are good enough to do much handgun shooting as of yet... but....

Guessing I'll try to be out at the JP this sunday...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'll probably be shooting more now that Point Blank is open. I'm off one Tuesday a month and that's Ladies Day. If I don't get there sooner, I'll probably get there on Oct. 3.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'll have to pencil that date in my calendar then...

Hey, I hate to sound like I'm not staying up with the times but I just read a post on FB by Dansgotguns that the DNR won't let you carry on the ranges anymore ?

If that is true this sunday is going to be interesting when I go down there to shoot and just keep on carrying....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'll have to pencil that date in my calendar then...

Hey, I hate to sound like I'm not staying up with the times but I just read a post on FB by Dansgotguns that the DNR won't let you carry on the ranges anymore ?

If that is true this sunday is going to be interesting when I go down there to shoot and just keep on carrying....

Forgot to hit quote

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well thanks for the link Acteon... It's funny that they put that no holstered firearms on the range rule for some type of good feeling safety measure but they just made themselves liable for more damages if some idiot accidentally shoots someone who could have defended themselves if they didn't have their RIGHT removed by a willfull action of the State. The other thing that is very funny is if you carry normally and follow said rule you will be un-holstering your side arm and unloading it at your vehicle when you get out... you will be loafing it and re-holstering it in the parking lot when you leave also. Thi means that they have introduced the most dangerous time a licensed carrier is put into twice on their property. The most chances for accidental dis-charges comes when one loads and unloads their firearm and holstering and un-holstering and they want you to do it twice.

Well screw that I'll just carry like normal and if they want to throw me out they can... then I'll just sue them.

The food thing is interesting... Sooo they are telling all people including Diabetics that they shouldn't have food with them on the range ? Another brilliant move to open them up for law suits if a diabetic has a reaction on the line and has to pack his firearms etc. up and go back to the car to get some food before the blood sugars drop too low.

sooo anybody else bringing the pop corn with this weekend and shooting ?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm down south going shooting this morning at the Conservation Club today with Dad & the guy I go to the Indy 500 with.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo I made it to the gun show of many smells and I didn't run into any of you guys...

Found some alright ammo prices but otherwise nothing much...

Got some sub sonic 9mm to try through the 9mm AK and the storm... Probably not going all the way out to JP tomorrow though... Anyone going to PB tomorrow ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom