Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I seen that at Walgreen's and a CVS on the outside sign... Flu, Pneumonia, and shingles for sale in there... told the wife we are staying clear of those people...

so someone gave someone crap about using a 22LR for self defense ? You know it's better than a sharp pointy stick... and actually some of the 22LR rounds actually get enough penetration to qualify as usable by the FBI gelatin tests...

Its all aboit the $$$$$$.
    Walgreens and cvs says flu shoot is $5 or even free with...... INSURANCE. wonder how much cvs and walgreens chargers the insurance for the shot.

Cant say i blame either, however, as they are just playing the game by the rules the .gov put.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    So that wind was coming out of the west last night and that means my really cold windows in the bedroom were keeping the room like a refrigerator. I did get to try out the military 3 piece sleeping system though and it was lacking. I ended up adding a polar fleece liner, two summer bags opened up as blankets over the top and had to start off with a warmed up sock filled with rice I use to warm my hands up with some times to get the blood flowing... Freaking cold I'd say...

I don't tell people not to get those vaccines but I don't put much stock in them either... Afterall I got the dang mumps vaccine and was diagnosed with the mumps 3 days later, did beat them in a week though and then came down with diabetes 6 months later.... Unfortunately the Diabetes never went away.. lol.... I might try that tuberculosis vaccine though and see if it fixes the problem the mumps vaccine gave me... Because Diabetes sucks... Although my confidence level in the medical practice is pretty low now after watching them put my dad through all this crap for the last month...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    The thing that gets me is he was taken directly into custody, seems a little harsh........

Didn't even give him a chance to say good bye to family or say hello to the taste of a barrel

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They did thay because the feds found a papertrail of a lot of missing money that has not been accounted for. Its suspected thay he has it stashed somewhere to flee the country like that ec politician that left to greece did before. So as to not allow him to escape he got thw monoploy go sireclty to jail, do not pass go card. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh and did u also read her son was also working there as well but now he ia looking to get elected somewhere else in the county. Ah yes the wonderful smell of nwi.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    And then the prison doctor buddy will sign a paper to have him transferred to Mexico and he'll disappear.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom