• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Anyone here have a Illinois Carry permit as well as an Indiana permit, since a lot of you are stuck between bizarro world and the real world?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    is the il permit even valid in chiraq?
    i know il no gun signs have weight of law and 99% of everyplace i ever enter in downtown chiraqi has those signs so its really pointless to carry in chiraq as a worker bee.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    They would have to be an Illinois member, since they do not ave a non resident permit.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hit up Beef Mart in Valpo on Roosevelt road. The place is amazing. This last Monday i picked up 4 ny strips, well over an inch thick. And 2 1/2 pounds of freshly ground chuck for chili, $40. Today I stopped in for turkey club sandwhiches tonight. They had their homemade beef sticks. Meat candy!
    Nah. I get all of my bacon from Butcher Block in Lowell.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    From the Bobcat FB page:

"You now no longer need to contact us directly for our military discount!! We can now flag your user account on our website and the discounts will be displayed on the website while you are browsing the site.

If this is the first you are hearing about our military discount program, we have you covered! Simply take the following steps and we will get you set up and ready to go:

1 - Create a customer account at Bobcat Armament - Bobcat Armament
    2 - Send a copy of your DD214 or Military ID to info@bobcatarmament.com. You can black out info you don't wish to send, fyi. Can also mail a copy to us if you'd like. Contact us for mailing address.
    3 - We will let you know once we have your account linked and you are good to go!

Those of you already in the discount program that have created an account on our website...everything is ready to go and is live now. You do not need to do anything other than head over to the site and start browsing.

If you are in the program, but have not created an online account....please do so and let us know. We can then link the account to your retail account and everything will be live at that point.

This is just our small way of thanking you all for your service.
    And please, spread the word to your buddies....this is not meant to be some secret program.

Thank you."

I've bought from them (non military discoubt) several times and once in their computer, they make ordering and references easier. Great to work with.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom