Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Have you tried these?
    I have. My skin is sensitive to adhesives. I wear them in a pinch, but they start irritating me after a couple of hours.

I'm just doomed to finish the job now. Maybe I'm closer to the finish line than I thought.

15 yrs ago when I got it

1 yr ago before starting laser

Now (it's slightly darker than the pic shows... camera washed it out)

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    I have. My skin is sensitive to adhesives. I wear them in a pinch, but they start irritating me after a couple of hours.

I'm just doomed to finish the job now. Maybe I'm closer to the finish line than I thought.

15 yrs ago when I got it

Shoot, you can almost pass that off as a birthmark at this point.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hopefully a couple more treatments and it will blend in enough not to cover it, even though it will probably take at least 5-6 before it's gone. I'll still have a dragon-shaped scar, since the first couple of treatments did a lot of scarring. That's why it's taking so long-- I scar so badly that they had to turn down the strength.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

15 yrs ago when I got it

Shoot, you can almost pass that off as a birthmark at this point.

Just a thought, could a tattoo artist touch that up to make it resemble a birthmark. You will have to change the description on your 4473.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    just finished my 6.5 Grendel build.

ALYIurP.jpg

What type of trigger did you install? I have a PACT AR-Gold trigger in my 19" and a Timney target trigger in my 22" Grendel.

That side exhaust brake looks similar (but slightly different) than one of mine. Watch out for it blowing things off the shooting bench when you fire. Didn't realize the tiny Grendel would have so much gas to expel at the muzzle but it has plenty and I was "cleaning" the bench off with muzzle gasses before I figured out that I need to keep the table clean when I shoot my 19" Grendel with that style of brake.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    What type of trigger did you install? I have a PACT AR-Gold trigger in my 19" and a Timney target trigger in my 22" Grendel.

That side exhaust brake looks similar (but slightly different) than one of mine. Watch out for it blowing things off the shooting bench when you fire. Didn't realize the tiny Grendel would have so much gas to expel at the muzzle but it has plenty and I was "cleaning" the bench off with muzzle gasses before I figured out that I need to keep the table clean when I shoot my 19" Grendel with that style of brake.

I'm going to put a Timney or CMMG trigger into it. Right now, it just has my hand polished trigger in it. The break is the new VG6 Gamma 6.5 break. Odin Works match barrel with Odin Works adjustable gas block.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom