Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad:
    i HATE those nasty destructive animals!
    the gods need to make them all go bye bye.

in other news has anyone been able to score any .22lr at wally mart? whenever jedi goes jedi never sees any.

seems like the price has finally stablized at around the .04 to .05 per round mark, at least on online pricing for bulk boxes of federal.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

in other news has anyone been able to score any .22lr at wally mart? whenever jedi goes jedi never sees any.

seems like the price has finally stablized at around the .04 to .05 per round mark, at least on online pricing for bulk boxes of federal.
    Why don't you just buy online?

I don't even look there any more. I stocked up and just buy more online when I see a deal I like.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Surprisingly, Cabela's had the best price on 22. I do need to start getting more to replace stocks that I'd been shooting.
    Speaking of, went to assist teaching that new couple shooting for the second time. Another great time, we all had a great time, they rented a P320 that I fired a couple rounds for.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi does not go to wallmart to buy ammo.
    jedi just stops by the ammo counter when jedi goes for other items at wallmart.

the last bulk ammo jedi got was at cabelas for last black friday. was just curious. what websites have u used to buy ammo?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

the last bulk ammo jedi got was at cabelas for last black friday. was just curious. what websites have u used to buy ammo?

Check out Brownells and Psa. They've been running sales on cci sv and cci blazers pretty regularly. Walmart in portage always has a good stock of 22s as well

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I've used a bunch actually. SGAmmo is the one I have used the most. Luckygunner, PSA, Ammoland are a few others.

Generally I use https://ammoseek.com/ to search for prices. Then I check shipping costs of the lowest cost vendors to see what the total cost will be.

For the larger rounds, the sites are pretty consistent as to who is lowest, which is why I end up at SGAmmo so often. I get the vast majority of my 9mm and 223 from them. 300BO and 6.5 Creedmoor I usually get elsewhere.

22 is a different story. The lowest price can be anywhere, but I also stick to only buying subs these days. I haven't purchased any supersonics except the stuff you picked up for me in a long time.

Yzerman19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2017
    NWI
    jedi buys federal bulk pack, blue box, as the 10/22 really likes that vs other types. dont think jedi has used cci in the 10/22
    I've never used cci either but from what I hear, it's good to go.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    jedi buys federal bulk pack, blue box, as the 10/22 really likes that vs other types. dont think jedi has used cci in the 10/22

Ive run 1000s of cci thru all 3 10/22s, m&p 15-22, marlin model 60, as well as ruger Mark iv 22/45 lite, and Browning Buckmark with relatively zero issues. What i like best is it seems to be cleaner than most others as well. When the ccis were going for 10cents per round i wouldnt buy but now that it can be had for around .04 cents per round its all i tend buy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom