• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I told you Jedi, the Mayan calendar is off by two years... The Christians wouldn't use two of the years so they skipped them... 13AD and 666AD. So we got two more years.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I told you Jedi, the Mayan calendar is off by two years... The Christians wouldn't use two of the years so they skipped them... 13AD and 666AD. So we got two more years.

Sorry GB but your western/christian calendar was forced upon us by the pope in 24 feb 1582. So there was no 13 or 666 year that we went thru with that calendar we propbably went thru it under the prior one the julian calendar but alas no matter.

You do know that christ was not born on 25 dec right? More like jun/jul based on our calendar. Scholars m8*** up that date as well due to leap years and several other factors.
    No worries just hurry up and get off the rock.

Wd is not listening and those arrows are going to hit him .lol

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    For those that haven't checked out with Jedi on Hale Bop and still plan on staying in the fight ... here's something to listen to this evening:

It looks like Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, Dr. John Lott, Larry Pratt from Gun Owners of America, and historian/author Clayton Cramer will be on Armed American Radio tonight. You shouldn't have to guess what the topic will be this evening. Show starts at 8pm Eastern.

If you go to the AAR website you can find a link that will allow you to listen live.

Wd is not listening and those arrows are going to hit him .lol

Arrows? ... not a problem (response at the end):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvx7oXqiaMM[/ame]

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    You're welcome. I even shared on my facebook.

Good job ... still ... the highly vaunted (in our mind) INGO can only muster 35 signatures. :rolleyes:

The anti's had over a thousand on their petition within an hour. Our petition has been up for almost 24 hours and we have 35.

Our forefathers were able to muster 10,000 men in 24 hours to surround Boston on April 19-20, 1775 without the aid of facebook, Skype, 4G networks, cell phones, email, cable tv, radio, etc. ... we can't get more than 35 gun owners to reach past their fat behinds to sign a stupid petition. But hey ... who's winning the game? Is Honey Boo Boo on yet?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    not a crisis ... a realization ... seeing the light.

asteroidlight.jpg

and

asteroid-470-0609.jpg

yup it's a big BIRGHT light alright.
    :D

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    [insert stupid picture]

and

[insert another stupid picture]

yup it's a big BIRGHT light alright.
    :D

Congrats ... you've made the ignore list. (btw it's "bright" not "birght")

BTW ... AAR is on now ... go listen! You're in for a treat if you've never listened to these men ... Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, Dr. John Lott, Larry Pratt from Gun Owners of America, and historian/author Clayton Cramer.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I don't really know what going on, I just popped in and it seemed hostile. I always took NWI INGO to be a peaceful people. Lol

Oh we have our spats from time to time. But so long as non nwi ingoers don't mess with my nwi ingo family all is good. =p

By next week this will blow over and we will be talking about something new or ctc will be giving us 1 liners agaib.

NWI is only peaceful south of 30. To many gangs up north.

Yup. =p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom