chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Hey Nipprdog. Look what I have coming
    y368Zlzsj_1fzw1fMb3.png
    I see your getting the Mark II FV-SR. I have the Mark II FVT and they are great out of the box.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Lets keep the votes coming guys.

Do you work for Blythes or something SC?

I got road raged the other day going to work. I was doing 5 over the limit (alledgedly) in the left lane and a guy in a Ford Escape was right on my ass. He passes me and then decides to do a little over the limit. I get behind him because I needed to turn right anyway. He points to the right a few times, then puts his turn signal on. He turns, and as he does I give him a little honk. Not an angry lay-on-the-horn-because-you're-a-douche honk but just a tap.

I turn right into the parking lot. A minute later he comes around the front of my car blocking me in and winds his window down. I open my door a little and he launches into a tirade of abuse. I should've got out of the car and let him hit me... sued his ass. This I might add was a guy with a cross hanging from his mirror. He looked to be in his late 40s. I decided to stay in my car though - he wasn't worth my time and effort.

Grumpy old bar-steward.

Sad thing is, if I were a really vindictive person I could really make his life hell. I know where he lives - really easily found too, just by driving around. Took me 5 minutes.

Last edited:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Do you work for Blythes or something SC?

I got road raged the other day going to work. I was doing 5 over the limit (alledgedly) in the left lane and a guy in a Ford Escape was right on my ass. He passes me and then decides to do a little over the limit. I get behind him because I needed to turn right anyway. He points to the right a few times, then puts his turn signal on. He turns, and as he does I give him a little honk. Not an angry lay-on-the-horn-because-you're-a-douche honk but just a tap.

I turn right into the parking lot. A minute later he comes around the front of my car blocking me in and winds his window down. I open my door a little and he launches into a tirade of abuse. I should've got out of the car and let him hit me... sued his ass. This I might add was a guy with a cross hanging from his mirror. He looked to be in his late 40s. I decided to stay in my car though - he wasn't worth my time and effort.

Grumpy old bar-steward.

Sad thing is, if I were a really vindictive person I could really make his life hell. I know where he lives - really easily found too, just by driving around. Took me 5 minutes.

Seems like quite a few angry kentucky'ns
    Maybe it's the lack of teef? :laugh:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Man u old. :p

It's not the age that's killing me.
    It's the repeatedly broken finger bones,
    the being put into a large sewer pipe with 100 other guys, then have the pressure changed up and down killing the joints,
    the 10,000 vDC jolts
    the 110 vAC jolts
    etc
    etc
    etc

Soupcan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I have been to one gun show in the past (the last one in Schererville) and I wasn't overly impressed. The crowd wasn't bad though. If I plan to go to either show today what kind of crowds should I expect?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    ^ Mayhem

I live 3 blocks from the CP Gun Show and rarely go there. I waiting for the Porter County one next month.

The times i've been to the in CP I didn't find any deals.

If you go, Update us with some deals you may find and I could Run over quick.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well in this market there isn't gonna be any deals, we will be lucky if there is anything to buy... Crown Point is much bigger than the one in Schererville. For a real gun show I normally make the trip down to the Indy twice a year, but... again this gun market is crazy right now....

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Anyone know of any reasonable deals on a good condition used Glock 17 or 19. Either in a store, or private sale. Would prefer used, but good price on new would do if now used available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom