Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi didn't even have to Google that second picture, it's been his desktop wallpaper for months.

Actually I rotate between these 2 most of the time.
    rocktower.jpg

&
    death_angel.jpg

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I went with a 3X because I need the length. I would say it shrunk down to a 2X.

I'm very long in the torso. Shirts are always short. It's like early Christmas every time I'm shirt shopping and find 2XLT tee shirts. I can't go T on long sleeve shirts though because then the sleeves are too long for my t-rex arms. I've got a ton of button up shirts where the lowest button is above my navel. I can't stand it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm very long in the torso. Shirts are always short. It's like early Christmas every time I'm shirt shopping and find 2XLT tee shirts. I can't go T on long sleeve shirts though because then the sleeves are too long for my t-rex arms. I've got a ton of button up shirts where the lowest button is above my navel. I can't stand it.

Being 6 foot 4 Im in the same boat. Go out and try to find a pair of paints that are 40x36 and not Pay $65 for them.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Being 6 foot 4 Im in the same boat. Go out and try to find a pair of paints that are 40x36 and not Pay $65 for them.

It's hard for me too. I'm a 6'2" but only have a 31" inseam. I'm all torso. Sitting on a bench next to another guy my height I look 4 inches taller than him. :D And I'm fat. 42 waist with a 32 inseam is hard to find. Not has hard as yours, but I still walk away from a lot of pants sales empty handed. :rofl:

Once I get back down to a 34 waist it'll be way easier.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I talked to my friend about the tilted kilt and the concerns about open carry. He said the owner did not have a problem with it. The one cop that I think cliff was talking about has not been with the force for a mouth or so that my friend knows of. So we should not have any issue open carry there.*

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I talked to my friend about the tilted kilt and the concerns about open carry. He said the owner did not have a problem with it. The one cop that I think cliff was talking about has not been with the force for a mouth or so that my friend knows of. So we should not have any issue open carry there.*

A man desperate to see a bunch of 19 year old but cheeks will say whatever it takes to make it happen...

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I have not been there yet. I would think it would be a little creepy for me just to go.

I've been twice. I can't believe I wasn't asked to leave.

You know how smooth and cool George Clooney or Bradley Cooper probably look when they're looking at a girl? Where the girl notices and thinks, "Oh! He's charming and passionate, and he's into me. I'll bite my bottom lip and toss my hair seductively and then we'll meet center room and kiss before heading off to make passionate love"

That's not how I look. I look like if I could take my eyes off her long enough to find my knife she'd end up floating face down, bloated in river somewhere.

lovely-bones-stanley-tucci-1.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A man desperate to see a bunch of 19 year old but cheeks will say whatever it takes to make it happen...

Hum... takes 1 2 know 1 me thinks.

I have not been there yet. I would think it would be a little creepy for me just to go.

Well if you do this
    slobber.jpg

Off course they are going to ask u 2 leave. :D

That is screwed up. You need help :)

Agree

On to another subject.
    Just finished cleaning my guns from the last meet & shoot, oiled up and stored away for the 3 months they are on "vacation".

& let me give a big F..... you know what to Ruger for the Mark III.
    It's a royal pain in the butt to put back together! 30 minutes and 3 youtube videos later and I finally got it back together. Too many insert mag, face down, push spring, Pull trigger, face up, hit with a 2x4, almost done... :faint:

No wonder I don't clean it up once a freaking year. :D

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN

I can't help the way I look. :rofl:

& let me give a big F..... you know what to Ruger for the Mark III.

Man you ain't lying. I've done it 15 times and still need instructions every time. Just this last time I put the instructions in my Blackberry as a memo so I don't have to search around online or for the manual. It's just crazy. :xmad:
    I love when I think I got it back together right and then the bolt won't pull back and I have to take it apart and start over...:rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Man you ain't lying. I've done it 15 times and still need instructions every time. Just this last time I put the instructions in my Blackberry as a memo so I don't have to search around online or for the manual. It's just crazy. :xmad:
    I love when I think I got it back together right and then the bolt won't pull back and I have to take it apart and start over...:rolleyes:

Yes I had that bolt thing happen 2 times today before I figured out that you have to point the gun upwards when inserting that housing J thingy.

Here is a kit mod that someone sent me to make it easier to take apart the MK3 or any other MK series .22LR.
    Speed Strip Kit

Basically all you do is use an allen wrench to remove the pin & the the bolt comes out. Look at the video on that site. It does require a new hammer (included) and it is probably best to let a gunsmith do this but once done it does make the cleaning much easier.

I don't use this handgun enough to justify this MOD so I'll just cuss and cuss once a year when I do clean it real good. Otherwise GUN SCRUBBER gets blasted into it and until next time.:D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    so who is going to cabelas on black friday?
    I picked up a flyer today from the store with the following.

1st 800 guest will get
    1) a rifle
    or
    2) cabela's hoodie
    or
    3) cabela's gift card worth up to $100

not sure how many of each they will have or how they are determing the wienner. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom