NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    newbie from NWI, specifically Schererville, just wanted to introduce myself. I got a lotta reading up to do but so far I'm lovin the community you guys got here.
    I saw a few fellows from Valpo reply to my introduction thread and I look forward to spending time in your guy's area since my brother-in-law bought a chunk of land just outside in unincorporated valpo to build a house on and the first thing he did was get an old beat up bobcat to set up a berm lol.
    Welcome to the gang

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Went to grab some groceries for tonight. Holy cow! Stock day at Jewel with humanity. Not shopping Sat. morning again.

Wrestling coach and assistant coach (wife) are taking some of the boys to weigh in this afternoon for tomorrow's tournament so we can get some extra sleep time. We offered to host dinner tonight for when they get back so they wouldn't have to worry about that chore. Win win for everyone.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    W Holy cow! Stock day at Jewel with humanity. Not shopping Sat. morning again.
    Never do anything on a Sat. morning. Everybody and their brother is out and it can
    take 3 hours to do what otherwise can take an hour and a half or less. Not worth going
    to do any shopping before 3pm on a Sat.
    I worked afternoons all the time and loved it. Did all my errands while everyone else was at work. People with crotch goblins don't like it though because they want to be home with those annoyances. Appointments were never a problem either. Gotta learn how to work opposite to the rest of humanity.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I shop every Saturday morning at Meijer. It's never that bad other than the usual rude aholes that leave their carts or just stand there in the middle of aisle

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Those of us South of US30 in the pure air, sunshine and on unpolluted ground don’t tolerate gang activity or thuggish behavior and we don’t want our bourbon diluted or mixed with soda pop either.

I do occasionally hold my pistol sideways to see if it works better. It never does. :dunno:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Never do anything on a Sat. morning. Everybody and their brother is out and it can
    take 3 hours to do what otherwise can take an hour and a half or less. Not worth going
    to do any shopping before 3pm on a Sat.
    I worked afternoons all the time and loved it. Did all my errands while everyone else was at work. People with crotch goblins don't like it though because they want to be home with those annoyances. Appointments were never a problem either. Gotta learn how to work opposite to the rest of humanity.
    That is my favorite time to do things.
    We get out early, around 8 and back home before noon.

Everyone else is hung over in bed.

Top Bottom