NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Also you never tell an employee in a highly federal regulated business they are going to lose their jobs, especially not a mom and pop gun shop. Imagine the theft if they would have told them the week or two before. Not saying anyone would have stolen things, or sold something for way below cost to a friend and split, but it could have happened.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Also you never tell an employee in a highly federal regulated business they are going to lose their jobs, especially not a mom and pop gun shop. Imagine the theft if they would have told them the week or two before. Not saying anyone would have stolen things, or sold something for way below cost to a friend and split, but it could have happened.
    Ya, but f someone over on a Monday. Nah,
    not that any day is optimal. As long as they burn my atf files too...

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    The stores closing comes as no surprise. No inventory and both locations were dead as a door nail
    all the times I've been in them lately. I was just in the Griffith store last week talking to a long time
    employee but he of course didn't know. I have gotten some good deals there throughout the years
    especially from Roger when he was in the store almost every day. He was one who delivered a safe
    to my house right when the buyout occurred and told me the right deal came along.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Info from sis...

also the mom was flown to university of chicago & the dad is in a medically induced coma. There were 3 other children not home at the time of the fire. I can't even imagine.
    Yeah. Just awful.

Top Bottom