• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    50 NY Counties Consider Rejecting NY SAFE Act, The Strictest Gun Law In the Nation - MyABC50.com

Since January 14th, the Firearms Enforcement Act of 2013 (NY SAFE ACT) has been scrutinized by 50 NY counties out of 62, stating the NY SAFE ACT is an infringement on Second Amendment rights. The 50 counties that examined Cuomo’s NY SAFE ACT have either passed or are currently considering passing a resolution. Essex, Schenectady, Albany, Tompkins, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and NY City are 8 counties said to have not rebuffed the NY SAFE ACT

Brian 45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    If he goes after the guns they will either give them over or they will have their reason to declare marshall law, then what? What a choice

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Big crowds in NY oppose "SAFE" Act.

http://www.springvillejournal.com/w...FE_Act_rally_draws_15,000_firearm_owners.html

Fred Dicker slams Cuomo spokesman

Outdoor_Albany_Rally.jpg

Cuomo's spokesman echoing CO State senator. Don't pay attention to public opinion. We're doing the right thing, so shut up.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    If Cuomo declares martial law, or confiscates firearms, his political career is over.

It may be over already. At least I hope it is. This bozo had presidential ambitions but I think he overestimated the national reaction to gun control and wanted to position himself as the LEADER of the pack.

It looks like this might have just backfired on him!

Obama never came out specifically as anti-gun until AFTER he was re-elected. He knew that a strong anti-gun position would bring the NRA and any 2A believers out in force against him in what was likely to be a close election.

Ok, now fast forward to 2016. We've got Cuomo who is a self-defined gun enemy of the first order. The 2A is one of the strongest SINGLE ISSUE factors out there. I am ONE of them. I will VOTE AGAINST a gun-banner NO MATTER what their party. In 2012 guns and the 2A didn't really factor into the election at all. Now that Feinstein, Schumer, Biden, and Obama have driven this to the forefront now, they have guaranteed it to be in issue in the 2014 congressional elections and the 2016 presidential election.

I think Cuomo has slit his own throat at the national level.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    As long as the crazies keep giving "ammunition" to the left and scaring the sheeple, I don't think the repeal will happen anytime soon.

SWAT teams in standoff with gunman sought in four deaths in upstate New York | Fox News
    Well.....
    This effing loon used a shotgun.
    Any guesses on how long before Darth Cuomo and the Emperor Obama start to call for a ban on "Large Bore Assault Shotguns"??
    Also......
    I'll bet the dumb bastard shooter is a registered Democrat since he took Bidens advice and used a shotgun. :xmad:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    As long as the crazies keep giving "ammunition" to the left and scaring the sheeple, I don't think the repeal will happen anytime soon.

Crazies/criminals will never stop "giving ammunition" to anti-gunners. Crime has existed long before guns were invented and won't disappear even if guns were outlawed. The law abiding carry because we understand this reality. It is the anti-gunners who don't understand it, so don't adopt their language and and talk as if such an event justifies disarming the law-abiding.

Top Bottom