• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    It's funny how things work. No matter what angle one takes...ideas can catch fire, grow, make money, grow more, make more money, become known and grow more to the point of having the Founder ousted by the board. At one time, the Founder deemed the board necessary in order to bring on investors because he needed capital, or the board was the result of the creation of a corporate structure to insulate the enterprise from taxes because of the amount of money it generated.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So that’s your take? It’s basically his own fault because he is greedy? I was leaning more towards he is exposing things that TPTB don’t want exposed.
    So they subverted the organization and waited to possibly oust him. All of the reports from employees of his behavior are just lies planted by TPTB?

Maybe the pressure of being under constant attack has gotten to him, and he really isn't very stable.

PV may not do well without him though. Only time will tell if he is really ousted, and if so, if they will still be viable.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well what are the facts? We can agree he is on leave. That appears factual but the rest of it is someone’s opinion. I’m pretty sure that if properly motivated some of my coworkers would swear I’m a big meanie to. If we have learned anything in the last few years it should be to suspicious of stories like this.
    Firing the two C level people is a fact.

Lawsuits from former employees are a fact.

Reports of poor management from current and former employees are more than opinion.

We also shouldn't assume that none of it is true, nor that it is all some conspiracy to get him.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Firing the two C level people is a fact.

Lawsuits from former employees are a fact.

Reports of poor management from current and former employees are more than opinion.

We also shouldn't assume that none of it is true, nor that it is all some conspiracy to get him.
    Like any other situation first find out who benefits from veritas’s demise? And I believe it may very well nose dive without him. Be careful with that word “conspiracy” it has a track record of biting people in the ass lately.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So they subverted the organization and waited to possibly oust him. All of the reports from employees of his behavior are just lies planted by TPTB?

Maybe the pressure of being under constant attack has gotten to him, and he really isn't very stable.

PV may not do well without him though. Only time will tell if he is really ousted, and if so, if they will still be viable.
    When do they turn to the 'sketchy accusations of sexual harassment' page in the Politics of Personal Destruction handbook? Like they've done in the campaign to get rid of Santos

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We also shouldn't assume that none [all] of it is true, nor that it is all [not] some conspiracy to get him.
    Some of the lessons of Trump should teach us that success despite pressure to conform just brings about made up controversy as an attack from a different vector

I'm not seeing much proof (you know, what was demanded be presented about election fixing) beyond the filing of complaints

That's not to say I don't think that board can be gotten to. See: Glenn Greenwald and The Intercept

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When do they turn to the 'sketchy accusations of sexual harassment' page in the Politic of Personal Destruction handbook? Like they've done in the campaign to get rid of Santos
    I just do not see the leftists I know hand wringing over any of their bat s**t crazy lefty tools. I never hear them pine for purity or perfection even when stupid things are done that are embarrassing to supporters. They just support and keep moving.

Isn't it interesting how the country keeps moving left…

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I just do not see the leftists I know hand wringing over any of their bat s**t crazy lefty tools. I never hear them pine for purity or perfection even when stupid things are done that are embarrassing to supporters. They just support and keep moving.

Isn't it interesting how the country keeps moving left…
    Amazing really…. And sad

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't know nuthin about nuthin, but the assumption it has to be a leftist plot and that conservatives can't just be a-holes....

I think it's more that the likelihood is greater that it's a Leftist plot. Anyone can be an a-hole, but lately most everything turns out to actually be a Leftist plot.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think it's more that the likelihood is greater that it's a Leftist plot. Anyone can be an a-hole, but lately most everything turns out to actually be a Leftist plot.
    What facts from inside the Project Veritas do you base that belief upon? I say "inside Project Veritas" because having leftist enemies doesn't mean anything that happens is coming from the left.

Does the board have known leftist infiltrators or influences?
    Are the allegations about him made up?
    Would what he is alleged to have done get a person fired in an organization without leftist enemies?
    Who is making these decisions and what is their background?
    etc.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wow, slow down dude. I'm not saying it IS a Leftist plot. I'm saying since there are so many Leftists plots coming true lately that it seems likely it could be. Just as likely as not. Maybe not, but I'd play those odds.

How about the egg shortage that looks like it might be due to the feed being used. How about all the poultry, meat and other food processing plants that have burnt down or been closed down? How about yet another baby formula issue? I'm no longer a big believer in coincidence, especially when we have elite Leftwing nutbags talking about how they want us depopluated and those of us left eating bugs in our little "districts" where we live in homes we don't own.

Top Bottom