• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Board meetings are one thing.....
    I think having a recording of the 7 hour board meething where they decided to take the action they took is a start. If it corroborates the claims he made in this video I think it's something.

This is all very odd.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :scratch:

Resign? I'm not sure he's resigning exactly? According to O'keefe, it does not sound like he was directly fired from Veritas. But, he said that he's been removed from the board. He's no longer the CEO. And he no longer has a paycheck. That kinda sounds like he doesn't have a job there. I would not call this resigning, if what he is saying is true.

Did you mean to put quotes around "resignation"? I did listen to the whole thing. I don't really see it as a waste. I'd like to hear both sides of it and I did.
    Yes, I meant resigned. If he wasn't fired and doesn't work there anymore, then he must have quit(resigned).

Here is the announcement that broke on Twitter

When you are fired, you do not get to give a speech to the employees of the company. He apparently didn't even try to get a package from them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, I meant resigned. If he wasn't fired and doesn't work there anymore, then he must have quit(resigned).

Here is the announcement that broke on Twitter

When you are fired, you do not get to give a speech to the employees of the company. He apparently didn't even try to get a package from them.

Like I said, it doesn't sound he was explicitly fired. But according to O'Keefe, he was removed from the board, stripped of his CEO duties, and no longer has a paycheck. So you really can't say he still has a job there either, if that's all true. And he claims to have proof that it is.

If it is a resignation, it's more like a forced resignation. So I wouldn't classify as if it's his choice to leave.

At any rate, I suspect Project Veritas is done.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Those usually come with non disclosure agreements and the like…
    In the video of his, I guess, "resignation", he did say something about starting something else. I suspect he spent the two weeks talking to potential donors for his new gig whatever that is.

So not taking a severance package would be important because not only would it come with a non-disclosure agreement, it might also come with a non-compete agreement.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

So another discrepancy. O'Keefe says he didn't resign. Others say he did. Maybe it's semantics. Or maybe a forced resignation is really being fired.

I suspect Varitas will lose donors now. Probably shrivel up and die. And they might move with O'Keefe. If he starts something new, he should try to get people on the board he can trust more.

Would be funny if O'Keefe's new .org ended up with most of Varitas's donors, and employees, and when Project Veritas shuts down from lack of funding, O'Keefe moves back into the same building, and later takes the same name.

Or. Better. O'Keefe and Crowder team up. lol.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I recently saw his new platform with donation requests and the use of an army of hidden cameras. This is a great response to the bought and paid for, unimedia and uniparty politics. I respect his grit and determination to expose the corruption and provide people with information they deserve. This is after various nefarious means, up to and including the FBI, were used to remove him. Looking forward to seeing what's next and exposed. PV is dead (I hope they get what they deserve).

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I recently saw his new platform with donation requests and the use of an army of hidden cameras. This is a great response to the bought and paid for, unimedia and uniparty politics. I respect his grit and determination to expose the corruption and provide people with information they deserve. This is after various nefarious means, up to and including the FBI, were used to remove him. Looking forward to seeing what's next and exposed. PV is dead (I hope they get what they deserve).
    This one?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This one?

Wow, interesting. I'm not on Twitter but it was this one on Youtube that was previously on his website. I liked that he is distributing the hidden cameras to citizen journalists and stated "The OMG army of exposers will be holding those in power accountable. You're being watched. We're coming after you. The next time you try to take advantage of honest Americans, the person sitting next to you may have a microphone or camera."

A great balance to the injustices that have been exposed more in the last three years.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Wonder if these “donors “ tax statements show that income tax was paid on those dollar amounts before they made the political contributions? I bet there are several donors that have annual income below the yearly donated amounts.

Top Bottom