• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    You guys have completely missed it. Indiana redneck guys wear camo because it makes Indiana redneck girls horny (sorry if I can't use that word).

Given the context, I think it's perfectly OK! :D

90755105.jpg

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Actually, I wear it to display my finely-tuned sense of fashion.

You could call me a wannabe, but more accurately, I'm a alreadydonebeenthat.

I'll keep wearing it. If you see me, feel free to come up to me and tell me how stupid I look in it. Dare ya.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    I must be a redneck I love wearing BDUs around the house they make chores easier, they are comfy, and the ripstops and a pair of long johns underneath are plenty warm.

I am lounging in the recliner right now with a super worn pair of woodland BDUs on right now, you can wash camo out!!

I also wear black ones to work sometimes.

As for blousing them, you know many millwrights and iron workers do this for safety reasons, avoids fire starting in the cuffs, keeps from snagging on things, and today my personal favorite keeps the 4 ft snow drifts by the chicken coup and horse barn out of my boots.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I wear something with camo on it all the time. Dosnt matter if I am going to a gun show or out to eat at Ruth Chris. Its funny how many people assume you are a redneck just because you have on camo.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I think it's funny we wear camo while deer hunting... when the deer are color blind.

Some of us wear hunter green shooting jacket.

The IDNR makes us wear that awful slob orange. I do so under protest.:D

I go to my share of guns shows and am trying to understand why so many guys where camo to indoor gun shows

1. Some guys just want to "get in the spirit of things."

2. Often it is cold and the camo "huntin' jacket" is the only warm jacket.

I always wear khakis and a nice yuppie (Territory Ahead, Woolrich, Orvis, etc.) shirt, but that's my official yuppie scum Class B uniform anywho.:D

I always wear clean clothing, shave and brush and floss, best foot forward for Mayor Daley's undercover videos and all.;)

Bigkeger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The way I see it, they wear camo because they are trying to sneak up on the best deals at the show.

Three 1500's ago I saw a guy decked out in desert digital with a DPMS AR with a flare gun grenade launcher on it. That dude thought he was a bad *** mother.

Top Bottom