• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    What do you guys think of the Wiretaps? Looking for my first pair of Oakley's and they seem to be a nice "do-it-all" pair that I can still wear during formal situations. Anybody have them?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can barely stand to be outside without sunglasses on an overcast day, I can't function without them on a sunny day.

+100 that. Half jackets with polarized, mirrored lenses; many colors. Also Costa triple tails in green mirror and serengeti drivers

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Last year I drank the Oakley Kool-Aid and now I'm hooked...although at a discounted price :D Oakley Vault in Nashville's Opry Mills Mall has both new models and some discontinued models on display toward the back of the store. They don't sell you the display model, they actually go in back and get a new in box pair. I bought my latest pair of Oakley's for $41 after the regular discount and the After Christmas sale discount! I have 2 pair now and I have less than $130 in both! Like others, I can now no longer live without them and find myself wearing them no matter what I"m doing. Love me some Oakley's!

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I picked up some Tincan Carbons (polarized) from the Oakley store while we were out in the LBC for the race. I'm liking them a lot.

Array.jpg

Top Bottom