• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • codydugger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    avon,in
    Has anyone heard or seen anything about the House Republicans scheduleing Obama impeachment hearing? I just saw an article on facebook, and was wondering if its true or not.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They won't even stand up on this defunding ObamaCare thing in the long run. I doubt there's enough with the nads to do this even if they had video taped evidence from multiple sources and a handwritten confession.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Has anyone heard or seen anything about the House Republicans scheduleing Obama impeachment hearing? I just saw an article on facebook, and was wondering if its true or not.

You're wondering if a Facebook article is true? :n00b:

The answer is yes, it's true. The impeachment will occur right after the lifetime LTCH goes away.

Facebook is only slightly more believable than The Onion.
    At least no one reads The Onion and then comes to INGO to ask if it's true.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Did anyone see this on facebook?

xbVwlkD.jpg

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    The first black president will NEVER be allowed to fail, no matter how big a failure he is. King Barry the First could literally (since he has already done it metaphorically) wipe his @ss with the Constitution of the United States after taking a steaming dump on the Tomb of the Unknowns, and he wouldn't even get an official rebuke from congress.

The first real woman president (O'Bama being the closest thing to a chick to occupy the oval office, so far) won't be allowed to fail either. Remember that in 2016.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    The first black president will NEVER be allowed to fail, no matter how big a failure he is. King Barry the First could literally (since he has already done it metaphorically) wipe his @ss with the Constitution of the United States after taking a steaming dump on the Tomb of the Unknowns, and he wouldn't even get an official rebuke from congress.

The first real woman president (O'Bama being the closest thing to a chick to occupy the oval office, so far) won't be allowed to fail either. Remember that in 2016.

Wiping one's ass with the Constitution wouldn't really be illegal. In fact one could argue Freedom of Speech. ****ting on the Tomb of the Unknowns is, at best, a trespassing/public indecency charge and not really an impeachable offense. Rebukes from Congress would just the Republican's way of bending over for some voters.

I think you're right about Hillary in 2016. If the Republicans are stupid enough to bring Ted Cruz to the game he'll be beaten worse than Obama's Birth Certificate Horse.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I think you're right about Hillary in 2016. If the Republicans are stupid enough to bring Ted Cruz to the game he'll be beaten worse than Obama's Birth Certificate Horse.

I couldn't disagree more. I think a far right conservative would run the floor in 2016. The self proclaimed Republicans will vote for the nominee no mater who it is. It's the conservatives, libertarians, etc. that the party will have to court if they want to get the White House.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I couldn't disagree more. I think a far right conservative would run the floor in 2016. The self proclaimed Republicans will vote for the nominee no mater who it is. It's the conservatives, libertarians, etc. that the party will have to court if they want to get the White House.

LOL, right...even Romney wasn't a far-right conservative and he lost the election. There's no chance for any sort of "hard right" anything. But don't take my word for it, go ahead and let's make it happen. Put a hard right ring-winger up on the platform...when it's all over we'll see.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    LOL, right...even Romney wasn't a far-right conservative and he lost the election. There's no chance for any sort of "hard right" anything. But don't take my word for it, go ahead and let's make it happen. Put a hard right ring-winger up on the platform...when it's all over we'll see.

Romney couldn't pull in the conservative and libertarian vote, because he leaned to far toward the center/left of center. He couldn't motivate the conservative crowd, but the self proclaimed Republicans gladly voted for him.

Cruz would be beaten like a red-headed stepchild. But, the GOP loves clown contests.

I disagree. He motivates and excites the far right. This is the same demographic that is happy to stay home on election day when they don't see a good option.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Romney couldn't pull in the conservative and libertarian vote, because he leaned to far toward the center/left of center. He couldn't motivate the conservative crowd, but the self proclaimed Republicans gladly voted for him.

I disagree. He motivates and excites the far right. This is the same demographic that is happy to stay home on election day when they don't see a good option.

He wouldn't make it past the Republican primaries. He'll be another Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Ron Paul, Santorum, or Rick Perry...the difference is that he's pissed off most of the Republican party before starting. Seriously, I watched the Repubs bat around candidates like a volley ball at the beach. I'm sure there were plenty on here, at one point or another, espousing how great Herman Cain was. They've got no chance and I keep hearing how "ZOMG LIBERAL" the media is and how the media "brainwashes" most Americans. If that's your logic then your own logic says if the media doesn't want Cruz to win the "brainwashed majority" will ensure it doesn't happen.

Either way, I guess we'll see. The Dems will most likely put up the first real female contender for the Presidency.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

Mainly because Romney ran on the same platform as Kerry, and we know how well Kerry did. When the biggest issue is not supporting Obamacare, and you put the founder up against Obama, no **** you will lose. Not too mention the stonewalling and rule changing the repubs did to get Romney nominated, tell me they wanted to win that election and ill sell you some bridges

Top Bottom