Obama Sex ad? Losing your virginity= voting for Obama ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    OK political ads have now reached a new low in trying to reach the stupid vote... Apparently is is more concerned about his campaign than he is...Women...

Pretty disgusting if you ask me... You should loose it to "a great guy" like Obama?

Pathetic... (but unfortunately will likely be effective with the Katy Perry Stupid set)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o6G3nwhPuR4

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sad that a sitting president can sink to such a low point that he needs this bimbo making having sex like voting for the current president. The current president needs a dose of reality, and a trip back to Kenya.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Found it rather amusing. Glad someone can see that the whole thing shouldn't be too serious. Lena Dunham is a comedienne, so I wouldn't expect anything super serious from her. Can see where the ad would definitely appeal to to a younger crowd with a sense of humour, tho. Looks like some people are heading for ulcers.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    “I know what it’s like to pull the Republican lever for the first time, because I used to be a Democrat myself, and I can tell you it only hurts for a minute and then it feels just great.”- Ronald Reagan
    Using sexually oriented quotes apparently has a history. Much ado about nothing.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I really believe that women (at least intelligent ones) will not like this ad one bit...

That seems to be he scuttle butt right now. It is being seen as very offensive and implies that women sleep around trying to find the right guy. Some do of course, but many don't or at least don't want to admit to that behavior.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    “I know what it’s like to pull the Republican lever for the first time, because I used to be a Democrat myself, and I can tell you it only hurts for a minute and then it feels just great.”- Ronald Reagan

Get those panties unbunched. It was amusing and Lena Dunham is a comedienne, not a political commentator.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    The double entendre is trite and hackneyed, although clearly the writers thought they were super duper clever.:bs:

Okay, I'm not buying whatever else she's selling. Looking at her credits, that won't be a problem.

From Wikipedia:

No wonder the girl acts like she has only one thing on her mind...I think distasteful and I would not want my young grand daughter watching it...will it have the effect of Bill Clinton's oral sex is not sex????

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Another picture of the lovely young lady in question. From the NY Daily News so don't blame me:

dunham27n-4-web.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom