Obama Sex ad? Losing your virginity= voting for Obama ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am sick of the "War on Women" crap. The word War is way over used.

I don't think any women are dying from lack of birth control.

People in Libya died, that's war in my opinion.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I understand that quite often women wake up the next morning regretting what they just did and who they did it with, so I can understand the Obama comparison.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Do people honestly go through life thinking Zep's Lemon Song is about...lemons?

Actually the line was "borrowed" from a Robert Johnson song (he's a blues musician) and Led Zeppelin have always given him credit.

I believed FDR may have used it in one of his campaign stops...I think the song went something like this "I'm gonna make the Govment bigger and squeeze your wallet til the juice runs my leg" and "I am gonna squeeze japanese Americans by putting them in prison camps until the juice runs down my leg."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecwW2fX1Yew

You will have to ask Biden about whether there are any actual videos of FDR doing this version of the song at campaign stops...It was around the same time FDR gave that great televised speech about having "nothing to fear but fear itself." TV must have been great in the depression...I remember Papaw telling me stories about rural Muhlenberg County Kentucky and how the cablevision would go out when it rained real hard. Those were hard times man...Hard times...Poor people just couldn't afford Dish back then...

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am sick of the "War on Women" crap. The word War is way over used.

I don't think any women are dying from lack of birth control.

People in Libya died, that's war in my opinion.

I agree. I am pretty pro life and I would get pretty PO'ed if my side starting using the term "War on Babies". I don't think hyperbole helps either side. IMHO:twocents:

Top Bottom