• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I thought they came as standard equipment on every Prius?
    A couple years ago I visited a cousin who lives near San Francisco. He gave us the grand tour, its a beautiful area. I'm exagerating, but it seemed every other car was a prius, and the vast majority had Obama stickers. Went by a house that had a sign saying "yes we did". Went to the home of a well to do retired pilot who owned a wine orchard. In his garage he had a portrait of Obama on the wall. My cousin, a liberal of course, said I should just give Obama a chance. Well, that was over two years ago, he's had his chance.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I saw a Prius on I-275 down by Cincy last fall...it and the Big O bumper sticker was crammed under a Rumpke truck. No one was hurt thankfully but I would not want to be in a Prius or Smartcar when it hits something bigger than a Junebug.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I see one in my neighborhood almost daily, visiting the neighbor (his sister) across the street. It's on an older small car, something like a Ford Taurus or whatever. The guy is probably in his 40s or 50s, overweight, appears lazy, and dresses sloppy. Doesn't appear to work...I'm not sure anyone in that family does! Drives by and honks, and we're not even a through street- I've counted at least 5 times per day. His sticker is one he made himself, on his rear window, with stick-on letters. It just says OBAMA. :rolleyes:

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Don't much care for anyone in washington, D.C., how many of them are not a 6 or 7 digit wage or bank account? From souther In., don't see many here, the one's that were there are crossed out, may without Accorn this year we'll see how Indiana really voted

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Those stickers are all over the parking lot where I work! And I can't carry my gun at work or have it locked in my car. Does this place have a warped view of the world, or what? :dunno:
    I need some INGO stickers to counteract this evil empire!!!!! The NRA and AMA stickers don't seem to be be holding it back!!!!
    Help!, Mr. Wizzard.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was taking a class at IU South Bend in the fall of 2008. An Obama supporter took a black sharpie and wrote messages such as, "You are a racist if you vote for McCain - Obama 2008" and "Now is our time to rise up, take control and make the wealthy pay what they owe us! - Obama 2008."

There was at least one of those still up in the admin building and I think in Wiekamp as of this past spring semester. Northside is where all the true art is though.

Ivy Tech in South Bend has a lot of them when I was there back in May...Liberal Arts people...

Not all liberal arts people but unless they're in a technical program or something to do with healthcare, that "school" is visited by a bunch of mental midgets. Very good school for trades and nursing, not so much for gen. ed stuff.

Top Bottom