• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I don't know. He gets lifetime secret service protection which I think is BS. What I'm not sure of is what other freebies he gets as ex-POTUS.

It's gotta cost plenty to fly him and his entourage around the world stoping at several places. Where is the money coming from?

IsLWIv0.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Quite a motorcade. I hope the taxpayers aren't funding this nonsense.

Most of those vehicles are provided by the host country.
    So yes taxpayers are paying for it but probably not the US taxpayers.
    Same for the security detail, they are not all US Secret Service.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Most of those vehicles are provided by the host country.
    So yes taxpayers are paying for it but probably not the US taxpayers.
    Same for the security detail, they are not all US Secret Service.

[video=youtube;EUZsmTZ6KuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUZsmTZ6KuA[/video]

At least three vehicles belong to the US embassy in Paris (the Volvo, the black armored suburban and the grey suburban) judging by their licence plates.
    Other vehicles have French licence plates.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I doubt Obama or anyone from his administration have anything to worry about.... oh wait, correction, Flynn does. Lol

Right. Strange how mueller went after the guy they already knew and Obama fired. How odd.

curious. Why is it ok for obama to do this and not Flynn?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Right. Strange how mueller went after the guy they already knew and Obama fired. How odd.

curious. Why is it ok for obama to do this and not Flynn?

You're making an assumption that Obama didn't clear this properly through the proper channels, and assume he is speaking on the implementation of US policy. You have none of that information. We know Flynn didn't clear proper channels and that he was speaking on the implementation of US policy.... AND he lied about it. I know it's hard for some to accept that explanation, but until someone has some facts concerning Obama's trip, besides "OMG he spoke to a foreign leader, Logan Act, Logan Act," this seems more like misdirection intended help save a crumbling, criminally-charged administration, than anything worthy of legitimate attention.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No assumptions made at all, we need a special prosecutor to check it all out. Assumptions get people in trouble. Of course obama did not talk to any leader about anything that involved the United States or his policies that trump is changing :rofl:

and... Logan act! Logan act! :runaway:

pointing out the stupidity of the Flynn inquiry

curious, what do you "assume" bill Clinton and Loretta lynch talked about while she was investigating his wife and he boarded her plane on the tarmac for half an hour in Phoenix?

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No assumptions made at all, we need a special prosecutor to check it all out. Assumptions get people in trouble. Of course obama did not talk to any leader about anything that involved the United States or his policies that trump is changing :rofl:

and... Logan act! Logan act! :runaway:

pointing out the stupidity of the Flynn inquiry

curious, what do you "assume" bill Clinton and Loretta lynch talked about while she was investigating his wife and he boarded her plane on the tarmac for half an hour in Phoenix?

Sorry. Doesn't work that way. Despite this administration being too inept to cover up its crimes appropriately, at least the Trump's have presidential pardons, and legions of loyal adherents to fall back on.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You're making an assumption that Obama didn't clear this properly through the proper channels, and assume he is speaking on the implementation of US policy. You have none of that information. We know Flynn didn't clear proper channels and that he was speaking on the implementation of US policy.... AND he lied about it. I know it's hard for some to accept that explanation, but until someone has some facts concerning Obama's trip, besides "OMG he spoke to a foreign leader, Logan Act, Logan Act," this seems more like misdirection intended help save a crumbling, criminally-charged administration, than anything worthy of legitimate attention.

Can you say special counsel? There is as much evidence here as Russia:runaway:, Russia:runaway:, Russia:runaway:!

I think I recall you saying that Trump and his people deserve the benefit of the doubt. Not.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can you say special counsel? There is as much evidence here as Russia:runaway:, Russia:runaway:, Russia:runaway:!

I think I recall you saying that Trump and his people deserve the benefit of the doubt. Not.

Why would I say that a person of exceedingly low character, that lies as frequently, as the president does, and who filled his administration with a number of persons incapable of effectively doing their jobs, some of which are criminally liable, as deserving of "the benefit of the doubt." You're right, you don't recall that.

#thebestpeople

xe3fxd.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you have credible information they committed a crime, or an investigation leads their way. None.

Seriously?

You're so convinced Trump colluded with Russians to swing the election. On what? CNN?

Trump may have colluded with the Russians. Sometimes what seems like smoke actually resulted from fire. It's worth investigating. And it is being investigated. Vigorously.

Given the smoke from the IRS scandal, it would have been good if the Obama DoJ would have investigated that with the same vigor Mueller is going after Trump.

Would have been nice if the Obama DoJ went after Hillary with the same vigor Mueller is going after Trump. The end of that investigation was known before it started. That end was always going to be the conclusion. Why do you smash devices which could hold incriminating information? Why was that not an obstruction of justice? Way more smoke with Hillary than there ever was for Trump/Russia, but you believe without evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. That's just the outcome you want.

I don't want a particular outcome other than to know the truth. If Trump did collude with Russians on the election, let the hammer fall with whatever consequences are appropriate. If not, then it's time for everyone to STFU about it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seriously?

You're so convinced Trump colluded with Russians to swing the election. On what? CNN?

Trump may have colluded with the Russians. Sometimes what seems like smoke actually resulted from fire. It's worth investigating. And it is being investigated. Vigorously.

Given the smoke from the IRS scandal, it would have been good if the Obama DoJ would have investigated that with the same vigor Mueller is going after Trump.

Would have been nice if the Obama DoJ went after Hillary with the same vigor Mueller is going after Trump. The end of that investigation was known before it started. That end was always going to be the conclusion. Why do you smash devices which could hold incriminating information? Why was that not an obstruction of justice? Way more smoke with Hillary than there ever was for Trump/Russia, but you believe without evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. That's just the outcome you want.

I don't want a particular outcome other than to know the truth. If Trump did collude with Russians on the election, let the hammer fall with whatever consequences are appropriate. If not, then it's time for everyone to STFU about it.

Not even worth a response.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Why would I say that a person of exceedingly low character, that lies as frequently, as the president does, and who filled his administration with a number of persons incapable of effectively doing their jobs, some of which are criminally liable, as deserving of "the benefit of the doubt." You're right, you don't recall that.

#thebestpeople

xe3fxd.jpg

Obama's was the most corrupt administration of all time.

Almost every time the left goes after the Republicans and gets a conviction it si for a process crime, lying to a federal officer.

You can be imprisoned for telling a fed your eyes are actually blue and you are not wearing contact lenses.

That is what they got Scooter Libby, Martha Stewart (I know she is not government) Manafort and most likely what Flyn will plead guilty to to save whatever he has left. He has lost everything trying to prove his innocence.

But Kut, is the supreme arbiter of who deserves benefit of doubt.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Obama's was the most corrupt administration of all time.

Almost every time the left goes after the Republicans and gets a conviction it si for a process crime, lying to a federal officer.

You can be imprisoned for telling a fed your eyes are actually blue and you are not wearing contact lenses.

That is what they got Scooter Libby, Martha Stewart (I know she is not government) Manafort and most likely what Flyn will plead guilty to to save whatever he has left. He has lost everything trying to prove his innocence.

But Kut, is the supreme arbiter of who deserves benefit of doubt.

Your knowledge of American History is seriously lacking if you believe that. Not much more needs to be said.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI

#thebestpeople

xe3fxd.jpg

In your description, I believe you defining Obama and his gang.

Top Bottom