• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I don't want a particular outcome other than to know the truth. If Trump did collude with Russians on the election, let the hammer fall with whatever consequences are appropriate. If not, then it's time for everyone to STFU about it.

America never gets THE truth, we get A truth; or I should say many truths; those truths which serves the interest of the people who give them.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The tingle up the leg has you mesmerized still.

I just laid out my opinion that calling the Obama administration the worst ever, is fairly indicative of no real interest in American History, beyond how it serves political ideology. I would illustrate it to you, but it doesn't really matter does it? Some just can't be bothered with learning the history of their nation.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I just laid out my opinion that calling the Obama administration the worst ever, is fairly indicative of no real interest in American History, beyond how it serves political ideology. I would illustrate it to you, but it doesn't really matter does it? Some just can't be bothered with learning the history of their nation.
    Please give some information to support your statement and educate us. Past administrations have had many years for people to look at and research their foul deeds. Obama in only one a few months out of office, I look forward to seeing what comes out about his administration in the coming years. I don't think we have gotten to the bottom of any of his scandals and dirty dealings much less other secrets from his past.

I am very surprised that Michelle is not front and center on this trip as I am sure that they are plotting her presidential ambitions.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Please give some information to support your statement and educate us. Past administrations have had many years for people to look at and research their foul deeds. Obama in only one a few months out of office, I look forward to seeing what comes out about his administration in the coming years. I don't think we have gotten to the bottom of any of his scandals and dirty dealings much less other secrets from his past.

I am very surprised that Michelle is not front and center on this trip as I am sure that they are plotting her presidential ambitions.

Ok, Who do you think did this:
    -paid for congressional votes
    -arrested w/o trial of political opponents
    -grew the power executive branch far larger than it had ever been before
    -suspension of Habeas Corpus
    -ignoring the Supreme Court
    -military trials of civilians
    -usurped the power of congress concerning its role with the military

Do you need more, or does one contend that Obama was still worst that the guy who did the above?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI

Do you need more, or does one contend that Obama was still worst that the guy who did the above?

So did the end justify the means?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Seriously?

You're so convinced Trump colluded with Russians to swing the election. On what? CNN?

Trump may have colluded with the Russians. Sometimes what seems like smoke actually resulted from fire. It's worth investigating. And it is being investigated. Vigorously.

Given the smoke from the IRS scandal, it would have been good if the Obama DoJ would have investigated that with the same vigor Mueller is going after Trump.

Would have been nice if the Obama DoJ went after Hillary with the same vigor Mueller is going after Trump. The end of that investigation was known before it started. That end was always going to be the conclusion. Why do you smash devices which could hold incriminating information? Why was that not an obstruction of justice? Way more smoke with Hillary than there ever was for Trump/Russia, but you believe without evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. That's just the outcome you want.

I don't want a particular outcome other than to know the truth. If Trump did collude with Russians on the election, let the hammer fall with whatever consequences are appropriate. If not, then it's time for everyone to STFU about it.

Not even worth a response.

There's room for more peeps in the "lol club", jamil. You get here by asking the hard questions that are difficult to answer, so you're well on the way

Would rep you for #36 if I could, alas You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jamil again.

Hopefully someone else with rep left in the magazine will hit you

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

THIS. I think part of the frenzied desire to take Down Trump and get control of Congress is to put the lid firmly back on the Obama Administration chamber pot

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So are you actually saying we would have been better off w/o Lincoln? 'Cause I think that would play well in Charlottesville

Oh, and you might want to add "saved the union" to that list of accomplishments

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The Suspension Clause of the United States Constitution specifically included the English common law procedure in Article One, Section 9, clause 2, which demands that "The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it."

Hmmm. Seems constitutional to me, since you made such a point that the secessionists were traitors to the country in the memorial statue discussions

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI

Ill give it 10 years or 10 years after Michelle is out of office and see what gets found about them before I make a judgment. From my perspective from what we know now I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Obama surpasses that. The next and somewhat separate discussion of Obama down the line should be the damage he inflicted on our country from race relations to the deficit and everything else in between.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ill give it 10 years or 10 years after Michelle is out of office and see what gets found about them before I make a judgment. From my perspective from what we know now I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Obama surpasses that. The next and somewhat separate discussion of Obama down the line should be the damage he inflicted on our country from race relations to the deficit and everything else in between.

So, in hopes of making the Obama administration the worst ever, you think we need to wait 10 years before a decision can be made? Uhhh... so that does kinda default, since were talking about the "now" and "what we know," that there are other administrations that have been worse.
    As far as the separate discussion, I'll avoid the race relations issue, and point out that the deficit you are attributing to Obama isn't something you can pin on him as a unilateral act. You kinda need to throw Congress in there too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's not ever the worst.

Well. In my lifetime, no. There's also LBJ. Those two are the most corrupt in my lifetime. I wasn't around for FDR. Obama rounds out the top 3. And probably any administration with Dick Cheney in it at least deserves honorable mention.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    2altk1artm101.jpg

Top Bottom