• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    No helmet?

dont-worry-im-from-the-internet.jpg

Damn, look at that marine in the background, just hard-doggin' it.

Sweet.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I forgot to mention, but I used to carry S&W stainless steel handcuffs. Then I realized that I probably wouldn't ever be able to put them on anybody. I've seen 6 or more cops wrestle a guy to the ground to get him cuffed, I'm 5'8", 178 lbs, if I wanted to cuff someone who didn't want to be cuffed, I would probably lose. I can just wait for LEO or the mall's QRF to secure the BG.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    This thread didn't really go how I had intended, but for the sake of our current direction, I'm considering going to Wal*Mart in FULL combat gear. IOTV, ACH, ACUs, Sig in a drop leg holster, custom AK on a Pinardi, 3 spares for the Sig and the AK, IFAK, and knee pads. Tactical sandals, or my Belleville 590s? Can't decide...

I'll post a pic here soon of me in full battle rattle. If I get enough support, I may be convinced to go out in it...

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    This thread has been just the motivation I've needed to consider a new EDC system ...check this out...

1.EOD_EOD9.jpg

...think adding a drop-leg holster screams "Mall-Ninja" too loudly??? :dunno:

Do you really need the purple with this one??? :D

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Yooper, I like it, particularly the smartphone wrist holster so you can post on INGO while out and about. I have to ask, does it come in other colors? The OD and black kinda give off that mall ninja vibe. Maybe a burnt orange or some other "urban adventurer" color.

northface-adventures.jpg

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Yooper, I like it, particularly the smartphone wrist holster so you can post on INGO while out and about. I have to ask, does it come in other colors? The OD and black kinda give off that mall ninja vibe. Maybe a burnt orange or some other "urban adventurer" color.

Glad you asked...

There's blue...
    eod1.jpg

...a sort of off-white (though, it may be a desert sand, and the yellow background makes it look funky like that)
    sf

...and creme-sickle orange?
    sf

Top Bottom