• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    We should assumes he is in the wrong? I don't believe there's a middle ground. And if you do, please explain the criteria for determining half-innocent. Which ought to be interesting since I think that's a lot like "kind of pregnant."

Must be nice.

:wow: I hope it takes more then that. If I had that attitude there would be blood running down range.

What? I get called to a MWAG (a rifle). If he points it at me or anyone else, what would like me to do? At the range, it will also end badly...just not deadly.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    First of all I feel sorry for the guy OCing the rifle. But He was carrying near a school. Which most of the time is a "gun free zone" that was probably enough to make the neighbors nervous and the police justified in checking things out. The article does not say how close he was, but considering SAndy Hook, and the recent Naval shootings. It was very poor judgement on the part of the OCer. Just hope everything turns out ok for everyone involved.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The only solution for warts is the E5 ranger solution.

And I liked E5 ranger.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    First of all I feel sorry for the guy OCing the rifle. But He was carrying near a school. Which most of the time is a "gun free zone" that was probably enough to make the neighbors nervous and the police justified in checking things out. The article does not say how close he was, but considering SAndy Hook, and the recent Naval shootings. It was very poor judgement on the part of the OCer. Just hope everything turns out ok for everyone involved.

Yup. Dummy should have CCd that rifle. :dunno:

Top Bottom