• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I do not understand why she would get work comp if all her medical is covered and she still draws her regular paycheck. When I was on work comp they covered the medical but I only got 80% pay and they did not cover the premiums for my insurance.

... or does this mean the same?

I was asking about Workers Comp because I didn't know how that works for local police officers (and I am getting conflicting reports about this from elsewhere). What I do know is this- Workers Comp 101- if you are eligible for Workers Comp, you can't sue your employer or fellow employee for damages (as always, there are a few exceptions).

indyguy333

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2015
    Huntington
    In all fairness although it pains me to say it, I see lots of idiot civilians (not calling these cops idiots) accidentally shooting themselves and each other a lot more than cops seem to do. All the damn time. True idiots. Then other idiots leave their guns where their kids can get them (i don't care if you trust them or not don't do it) and we all know how that ends. Many, MANY, of those bonafide IDIOTS do not go to jail.

For sure, plenty of idiots. The ones with badges are supposed to be trained and are compensated with salary, benefits, and pension at the taxpayer's expense and it isn't too much to ask for them to know how to handle their weapons responsibly.

Top Bottom