• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Just to be clear, I am pretty much in agreement with what PaulF said earlier. Putin can easily play Trump by appealing to his own vanity, etc.

The thing that endlessly amuses me in all of this: The democrats on my Facebook feed have exploded with the opinion that it is treasonous to question the intelligence services and believe a foreigner instead. Ironically, Putin no doubt agrees with this notion.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The thing that endlessly amuses me in all of this: The democrats on my Facebook feed have exploded with the opinion that it is treasonous to question the intelligence services and believe a foreigner instead. Ironically,
    What happened to their mantra Bush Lied and People Died. They all were saying the intelligence services lied to get us in a war.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    What happened to their mantra Bush Lied and People Died. They all were saying the intelligence services lied to get us in a war.

IKR

It's like what you said earlier about how they suddenly like how Reagan talked about the Russians. I can't keep up with their twists and turns.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    That's about where I'm at.

...though I remember a time when the left was begging a president to kiss Russian hynie...but they were openly (and proudly) communist then and the president was an avowed ant-communist.

Trump says what he says in the moment to curry favor with whoever is in front of him at that moment. That's what he does. What he says may or may not have anything to do with policy. Everyone should just relax and see what actually happens and worry less about what happens in a presser.

Did anyone actually think Trump was going to walk up to Putin, flip him the bird and tell him to stay out of our elections? C'mon.

Remember how hysterical the Democrats and media became over Reagan’s “Ladies and gentlemen, I have just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever—we begin bombing in five minutes” sound check??

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trump: "Does Anything"

Libs:

J1gEdgy.gif

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There's some truth to that, but that's also probably a crutch.

He said/posted things that the rest of us already knew would go a certain direction. I think he was continually testing how far people would go to defend Trump.

I guess he found out.
    Looks like I started a mess. :):

He was the one to always jump in with posts about whatever Trump did recently. No one else has the desire or interest to do so. That is all I was saying.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Looks like I started a mess. :):

He was the one to always jump in with posts about whatever Trump did recently. No one else has the desire or interest to do so. That is all I was saying.

So you're saying he was banned for bringing up Trump posts.

;)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Well, the people in the MSM, Dems, Reps and think tankers who are screaming "treason!" don't have a problem with an unregulated border, gun control, et cetera.

**** them all.

Thecristisrizenoldrussiancivilwarposter.jpg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    #Whining

Yeah, this article is just downright funny to read now:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/poli...whining-before-the-games-even-over/index.html

Speaking of Hussein, he is expected to release a statement this evening clarifying an earlier statement. I got my hands on a leaked copy which is as follows:

"When I said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor I meant to say if you like your doctor you CAN'T keep your doctor. It's the only thing that made sense! I'm sorry if it was misunderstood."

Oh what a time we tolerate....Jefferson would have had these bastards pushed into the sea by now.

Top Bottom