Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    This. Exactly.

Who are we anyway.
    We can research these things. Some of the membership can find hay in a stack of needles. The info is out there.

The red flagged member posts on here a bit. We sent him Christmas cards from the terrorists. His case is ongoing. He can not openly discuss it on the interwebs.

What I am saying is if you wait then the info is likely never to come along and possibly it is closer than you think.

:thumbsup:

:oldwise:
    Not sure why old and wise are the same emoji.
    I can use it twice as much.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    But we can assume and cast judgement, and that is all that matters.

I'm going Rumsfeld and waiting for the Paul Harvey moment with "the rest of the story" myself.

It seems like I've posted this in a thread similar to this before. It's been almost 12 years since I wore a uniform. A different uniform with a different oath (support and defend vice serve and protect) but with the uniform and the oath comes being held to a higher standard. Sometimes that really sucks. I also know that no one will hold someone in your profession to a higher standard than will you and others who have sworn the oath to serve and protect.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm going Rumsfeld and waiting for the Paul Harvey moment with "the rest of the story" myself.

It seems like I've posted this in a thread similar to this before. It's been almost 12 years since I wore a uniform. A different uniform with a different oath (support and defend vice serve and protect) but with the uniform and the oath comes being held to a higher standard. Sometimes that really sucks. I also know that no one will hold someone in your profession to a higher standard than will you and others who have sworn the oath to serve and protect.

I am not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that we don't have the whole story and yet are rushing to judgement. For a site that is always lambasting the media and how inaccurate it is, I see a lot of INGO members that will take only one side of the story on anything that involves law enforcement.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I am not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that we don't have the whole story and yet are rushing to judgement. For a site that is always lambasting the media and how inaccurate it is, I see a lot of INGO members that will take only one side of the story on anything that involves law enforcement.

Lets not forget, I see a lot of INGO members that will instantly take the other side of the story on anything that involves law enforcement.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    the side I see most of the LEOs here take is the side of truth. the coppers all want to hear the facts

Siding with truth is not as easy as simply hearing facts, or even discerning them from among the claims.

Facts can be used to obscure truth as much as expose it.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Much of the article is quoted from the nephew of the man working on the vehicle; hard to discern accuracy of statements made by the family member of someone who has recently passed. None of this sounds good for anyone involved. The general public is not often privy to the data collected in official capacities but it is remarkably frustrating to wait for details/facts when the only message getting out is from a microphone in the face of a grieving family.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

I havent seen anyone in this thread rushing to judgement, yet I have seen more than one post claiming that they are. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom