• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So far in house races Dems have picked up a net of 11 seats. That leaves them with a magic number of 12 to take the house.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Based on the numbers I'm seeing, Braun has stolen up to 150,000 votes (maybe more) from Lucy Brenton, likely due to repeated fearmongering by the NRA and other such organizations.

Seriously speaking, you know some of those folks (likely a not insignificant number) who voted for Braun wanted to vote the Libertarian but voted for Braun because DC Joe was going to steal our guns or some other leftist evil and, the only reason they didn't, was out of fear. Some of them have said as much on these pages.

For those of you who want liberty, and not the milquetoast substitute the Republican party so often offers, the only way to move that direction is to vote *for* liberty, and not the major party candidate perceived as less likely to steal your liberty (or, more likely, less likely to steal it as quickly as the other guy).

Go ahead, revel in Donnelly's loss (I'm happy he's on his way out too), but don't be surprised when Braun turns out to be just like most of the rest of them once he gets a taste of the Beltway; I hope he proves me wrong.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Based on the numbers I'm seeing, Braun has stolen up to 150,000 votes (maybe more) from Lucy Brenton, likely due to repeated fearmongering by the NRA and other such organizations.

Seriously speaking, you know some of those folks (likely a not insignificant number) who voted for Braun wanted to vote the Libertarian but voted for Braun because DC Joe was going to steal our guns or some other leftist evil and, the only reason they didn't, was out of fear. Some of them have said as much on these pages.

For those of you who want liberty, and not the milquetoast substitute the Republican party so often offers, the only way to move that direction is to vote *for* liberty, and not the major party candidate perceived as less likely to steal your liberty (or, more likely, less likely to steal it as quickly as the other guy).

Go ahead, revel in Donnelly's loss (I'm happy he's on his way out too), but don't be surprised when Braun turns out to be just like most of the rest of them once he gets a taste of the Beltway; I hope he proves me wrong.

:n00b: Damned NRA. They never get anything right. :rolleyes:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like it’s gonna turn out to be a split decision. Just need to see how many senate seats are gained.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

Did you miss the news that 'someone' with a -D behind their name was buying Pro Lucy ads trying to steal from Braun?

Top Bottom