• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I can't believe AZ.
    My impression is the AZ reversal was merely the result of completing the vote count in a tight race rather than cheating or ineptitude. I feel sorry for the citizens of AZ for making a poor choice that will haunt them for six years.

When do the riots start in AZ. I need a new TV and want to use my outrage as a reason for some free shopping.

Can you imagine the outcry if the situation were reversed?

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    If you'll indulge me to release some steam...

The Arizona seat is lost for six years; hopefully, not for good. Piggybacking the stated above, outside the midwest and south, once something goes blue, it takes a long time for it to turn back red. And once it goes red, the Democrats' life purpose is to turn it back blue.

Another stunner to me was Montana. I thought Tester was toast. Not only did he win, Montana's lone congressional seat flipped to the Democrats. The increased blue creeping upon the American West is unsettling. No doubt it's due to illegal aliens voting; Nevada, Arizona and Montana are teetering. Only Idaho, Wyoming and Utah are reliable.

My frustration with the situation in Florida is mind numbing. Once the integrity of the process is undermined, the virtue of self-determination becomes compromised as elections are no longer free. I don't understand how a (Republican) Governor and (a Republican) Secretary of State can not have systems in place to deal with (criminally) incompetent individuals monitoring ballot boxes.

In regards to the ongoing Governor's races in Florida and Georgia, I wish Republicans were as shameless as Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum. Refusing to concede or rescinding concession by nailing themselves to the cross of "letting every vote count" when votes were to already required to be counted and accounted for just so the boxes of ballots can be pulled out of warehouses, sailing vessels, box trucks and janitorial closets. Why non Democrats stand for this chicanery is beyond me.

Finally, Texas. Republicans are breathing a sigh of relief because Ted Cruz survived. Democrats have coronated Beta. I don't know and won't act like I know Texas politics, but I hope freedom loving people that do know are paying attention and have a plan. Battleground Texas was started by the Democrats in 2008. During the 2012 election they announced their intention to turn Texas blue. They were very vocal, and, as I recall, the driving analytic force was a Wabash College graduate who advised the 2008 Obama Campaign and was a National Field Director in 2012. Is Ted Cruz really that unlikable? Is there a promotion he can receive so a more likable Republican can run? Is a plan in place to deal with polling stations that allowed illegals to vote or illegally allowed people to vote? If Texas goes Democratic (and with Florida's influx of Puerto Ricans and Pennsylvania's penchant for going blue) the six states with the most electoral votes becomes a helluva lead every presidential cycle: California (55), Texas (39), New York (29), Florida (29), Illinios (20), Pennsylvania (20). Would Democrats still think the electoral college was stupid?

Thanks for listening, I don't feel any better. :soapbox:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The big prize for the Democrats is to turn the Lone Star blue. They have their eyes on the prize. Gonna be a tough row to hoe electorally in the future if they manage to flip it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/broward-election-boss-says-racism-may-be-behind-clamor-against-her

Top Bottom