Aug 9, 2012
    7737508182_5329880b78_c.jpg
    7737508806_6ee73f43a6_c.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Are those grips tan or more of a grey/tan? They look really good against the matte finish. I need some! :yesway:

I'm not much of a photographer so they are not represented by their true color. They actually have a light tan color to them, more tan than the picture I took of them.

I am a big fan of VZ grips and never been disappointed. I have five sets on 1911's and the CZ.

Armed-in-Carmel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    I had a few things transferred into 21st Century Firearms and had to find some room in the safes to store them so while doing that I figured I'd pull out some other stuff. I've got more than this, but these should get this thread started. I know there are others here who love the CZ pistols and know, as I do, that the CZ75 is the finest double action fighting pistol ever invented, and is second in importance in the pistol world only to the 1911.

So let's see your CZs. Big, little, dull or shiny, lets see the photos :popcorn:

P-O1 Compact
    IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012-1.jpg

CZ 75 "Silver Anniversary" nickle plated & factory engraved pistol:

IMG_0013.jpg

CZ 75 C, satin nickle
    IMG_0015.jpg

CZ 75 polished, blue, engraved, inlaid, 30th Anniversary:
    IMG_0018.jpg

Just a couple of CZ 75 B full size pistols, dull black and bright polished:
    IMG_0019.jpg

What do you know about the 9mm 2075 Rami? I hear good things. Did CZ discontinue the whole Rami line or just the polymer body?

I shot a friends 75BD and was amazed at the accuracy, lack of recoil, and general construction of the gun.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What do you know about the 9mm 2075 Rami? I hear good things. Did CZ discontinue the whole Rami line or just the polymer body?

I shot a friends 75BD and was amazed at the accuracy, lack of recoil, and general construction of the gun.

I know very little about the RAMI line. The .40 version was reported (on the CZ forum) to be very problem prone in the RAMI. I didn't read any real complaints about the 9mm variant. I'm not sure which variants are still in production.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a 2075 Rami and it's the only CZ I have that I don't care that much for. Mine is a safety style Rami and my main complaint is the sights they included on it. It has a high profile adjustable rear sight that snags on everything I try to carry it with. Why they would put a high profile sight on a sub-compact gun that has shaved controls everywhere else is beyond me. Sure, I can send it back to the factory and for about $150 plus shipping, have a set of night sights installed, but that makes it a very expensive gun. I've already dropped around $600 for this gun and just can't bring myself to drop much more money on it.

Aside from that, it's not the best CC gun out there. The thing is fat. Even fatter than my full size CZs IIRC. I can live with that to some degree, but the whole idea behind the Rami for me is a small 9mm that can be concealed well. The width of the gun makes it tough to conceal and if I am not that worried about concealment, I'll carry either my CZ 75B Compact or one of the full size pre-Bs I have. The width makes it tough to find holsters for since it does not fit any of the existing CZ holsters I have.

Other than that, it's a nice gun. The weight is not bad and it shoots well. Mine came with one 10 round magazine and two 13 round mags, so it is a very versitile gun. If I did not have other CZs, I'd probably like it more than I do, but with owning a couple of other CZs, this one does not really bring anything to the table for me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    imagejpeg_211_zpsd3b84537.jpg

My little CZ family
    CZ 75B
    CZ SP01 Phantom
    CZ 75 Compact
    CZ 2075 RAMI
    CZ 75D PCR

All modified with Cajun Gun Works parts.
    This is a crappy picture of an awesome family.

MattyLite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Nice collection Birds Away. You've got it bad my friend.

I need to get a picture of my Compact L on here.

Top Bottom