CZ_Rami_008_zpsc869680e.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Here's a photo of the CZs that I've purchased in the last year or so after shooting a buddies CZ75.

View attachment 47290
    Looks like you have all the bases covered. Nice family there.

I do love the CZ in stainless.

Very nice. You might want to avoid shooting one with the full Cajun upgrades. It takes the Czickness to a whole new level.
    That does take the CZickness to a whole new level. Not too long after you shoot one, and you'll be looking at all your guns as potential diamonds in the rough.

MC1983

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Very nice. You might want to avoid shooting one with the full Cajun upgrades. It takes the Czickness to a whole new level.

Thanks, the CZ75B already had a few Cajun parts that were already installed when i bought it. I need to find out what is already in it so I can figure out what else can be done to the gun. I don't think any of the parts have been polished though.

The CZ75 that was converted to SAO and the compact feel smoother than a stock CZ75, I'm not sure what has been done to those guns by the previous owners.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Here's a new shot of my old CZ 75B Compact. It recently got a new set of grips and a ring hammer/sear kit. This is the gun that convinced me that the CZ 75B Compact is probably the worlds best service 9mm pistol available. While I do like Glocks, having this one in the collection made selling the G19s easy.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Here's a new shot of my old CZ 75B Compact. It recently got a new set of grips and a ring hammer/sear kit. This is the gun that convinced me that the CZ 75B Compact is probably the worlds best service 9mm pistol available. While I do like Glocks, having this one in the collection made selling the G19s easy.

Awesome, grips are to cool!psyko

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I got the grips as a gift before the gun and I love the look but I am constantly questioning whether or not leaving the rubber grips on would have been better for range time.

I have the same issue with my P-01. I love the looks of the VZ grips I bought for them, but the rubber ones feel better and I'm more accurate with them on.

Top Bottom