• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    If you love dirt track racing you should get the FloRacing app on your phone/tablet or Roku. You can watch dirt track racing almost nightly across the country. Been watching the Pennsylvania Speed Weeks the past few nights and they race every night this week. Kyle Larson is running it but is winless. It’s $12 a month and also features like 25 other sports. You can watch live or watch the replays if you miss the race. All USAC events are superb this season.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I’m a big usac fan. Spend most my time watching racing on flo and like to tweet to get announced on the broadcast by Klebber. Go to some tracks when I can. Think I’m going Wednesday to Terre haute. Waiting to make sure I can get a pit pass and some time off work. I’m a cj leary fan. Hoping for a repeat if grant would stop winning lol.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    My wife and I attend Gas City regularly as well as Kokomo, Plymouth and Eldora once or twice a year. There is no better way to spend a summer evening than at a dirt track in the Midwest.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m a big usac fan. Spend most my time watching racing on flo and like to tweet to get announced on the broadcast by Klebber. Go to some tracks when I can. Think I’m going Wednesday to Terre haute. Waiting to make sure I can get a pit pass and some time off work. I’m a cj leary fan. Hoping for a repeat if grant would stop winning lol.

Love Terre Haute. We ran the 1/8th mile strip[ there a lot. There were many evenings the midgets were mixing it up and if we got put out early we walked over and enjoyed the racing.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    great track for sure. Should know by five today if I’m going to be able to go. Hopefully it works out.

Love Terre Haute. We ran the 1/8th mile strip[ there a lot. There were many evenings the midgets were mixing it up and if we got put out early we walked over and enjoyed the racing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    great track for sure. Should know by five today if I’m going to be able to go. Hopefully it works out.

Yeah it was an easier pill to swallow getting put out early if the midgets were winding up over there. We would be at the track Friday evening for the test and tune. Stay the night. Race on Saturday. And stay if they ran on Sunday. Having some serious dirt action in that mix was always a plus.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Does anyone else on here play Dirt Draft? It’s a nightly fantasy contest using dirt track drivers from events across the country. You earn points that can be used to buy racing merchandise.

Kyle Larson got the win tonight in the PA Speedweek event.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I was 12 when my dad took me to see my first dirt track race. That was the 1975 Hoosier Hundred at the Fair Grounds. You can imagine who was in the lineup!
    Sad that race came to an end. At the fairgrounds at least. I'm glad I was able to attend a couple first. Nothing like what you were able to witness. I'm jelly.

I got the same feeling when they tore down old yankee stadium. The new one will never have the same history or feeling.

mike45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    east central
    This is the best way I know of to keep trolls like me out of the NASCAR thread. Hell yes, I’m in. Went to Kokomo for the last race of Midget Week and I go to the Chili Bowl pretty much every year. My grandfather won two National Championships (AAA in 1951 and USAC in 1958) and dad won four USAC titles (Sprint Cars in 1969 and 1971 and Silver Crown in 1980 and 1983) so I’m all about this thread. Looking forward to seeing the INGO dirt racing fan in here.

You are Gary's son ? How cool.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I haven’t been to a race in forever, but I been to terre haute the most. For a few years I packed the track in my Jeep. Was fun until my Jeep was drifting a little in turns with the silver crown cars six feet from mine. I was going to set it up for pushing but sold it. also been to putnamville a few times and lawerenceburg once.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Indiana Sprint Week is almost here! Any INGOers going? Maybe we can meet up:

(I)Jul 24Gas City I-69 SpeedwayGas City, INTickets
    (I)Jul 25Kokomo SpeedwayKokomo, INTickets
    (I)Jul 26Lawrenceburg SpeedwayLawrenceburg, INTickets
    (I)Jul 29Terre Haute Action TrackTerre Haute, INTickets
    (I)Jul 30Lincoln Park SpeedwayPutnamville, INTickets
    (I)Jul 31Bloomington SpeedwayBloomington, INTickets
    (I)Aug 01Tri-State Speedway
    Haubstadt, INTickets

These are only selling to 50% capacity and most if not all will sell out.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I plan to make as many as I can. As of now plan is gas city, Lawrenceburg, Bloomington, Terre haute. Putnamville and Haubstadt are maybes. If CJ is in front where he should be then will be at Haubstadt to see the final race and hopefully celebration

Indiana Sprint Week is almost here! Any INGOers going? Maybe we can meet up:

(I)Jul 24Gas City I-69 SpeedwayGas City, INTickets
    (I)Jul 25Kokomo SpeedwayKokomo, INTickets
    (I)Jul 26Lawrenceburg SpeedwayLawrenceburg, INTickets
    (I)Jul 29Terre Haute Action TrackTerre Haute, INTickets
    (I)Jul 30Lincoln Park SpeedwayPutnamville, INTickets
    (I)Jul 31Bloomington SpeedwayBloomington, INTickets
    (I)Aug 01Tri-State SpeedwayHaubstadt, INTickets

These are only selling to 50% capacity and most if not all will sell out.

Top Bottom