• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Ya I originally got netflix to try talking my mom into cancelling their cable subscription. It didnt work. I need to go thru and cancel most of them. I will keep the ones the kids watch, but the stuff like netflix and hulu is a complete waste. I couldnt tell you the last time i watched it. If they offered some kind of live sports i could justify it, but its all garbage.

I made a reminder in my phone to look into firetv tomorrow. If it has dirt racing its well worth every penny.
    I messaged customer service at firetv service and the guy said they wasn't doing and new signups.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Late models qualifying at Atomic speedway right now. Mccreadie fastest in group B right now. Devin Moran and Bobby Pierce were quickest 2 in group A. They finished 1 and 2 at brownstown last night, might be a repeat tonight.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Damn now Jimmy Owens took it with a 13.12

Thats flyin! 2nd is huddy with 13.348

.2 seconds faster is huge, thats a big gap. Especially when they qualified back to back. Usually those gaps happen from track changing and getting slick

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Dang, what is it like a invite or limited subscription deal? Thanks for your help. That stinks
    Not sure how it was in the beginning. My daughter told me about it with a link and i tried it out. Been about 3 years now.
    I was up watching outlaws till about 130 because of a weather delay in texas, otherwise, I've been watching college bball tournaments.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Damn now Jimmy Owens took it with a 13.12

Thats flyin! 2nd is huddy with 13.348

.2 seconds faster is huge, thats a big gap. Especially when they qualified back to back. Usually those gaps happen from track changing and getting slick
    Are you watching the Lucas oil lates at the ohio track?
    Edit... nvm, see your post from earlier now.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Think so. Most major shows are flo or dirtvision. Even the mav tv is airing their live stuff on dirtvision. Really surprised they are still around.
    Its streaming on flo. Starts at 7:15 if i remember right.

And i think mav is flo now, for some reason i think i remember the corner of the screen having both names during the brownstown race

Top Bottom