• ...and so much more!
  • Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I remember catching 7 layers of hell from my brother about 10 years ago. Bought my (then 8y) nephew the Vulcan belt fed. Man was that thing fun.
    ce56a3a758eac079a685d49c0a5368ec.jpg

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I took my son to Foam Warriorz in NE Indy yesterday. It’s $15 an hour each to just go in and play but that only gets you the basic Nerf blasters. We ended up going the full auto route and spent another $40 in rental fees to up the firepower.

It cost me 70 bucks to get out of there but we had a great time and I’m sure we will go back. They will let you bring in your own blaster if it’s the right model, so will look into that instead of renting next time. Those rentals have paid for themselves many times over I’m sure.

Gameplay in there is organized with referees and kind of like paintball in concept. While we were there, they played capture the flag games and a protect the medic game where the medic could revive you but if the medic got shot your whole team lost. Then they let my son and me have an area to ourselves, and we went full auto on each other. Super fun.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The Nerf Perses submachine gun is widely regarded as the best blaster of all time and it’s ON SALE FOR A RIDICULOUS $35! This is the model Foam Warriorz lets you bring in instead of renting.

Hurry, get yours now. These only go on sale at Walmart every few months:

Nerf Perses MXIX-5000 Rival Motorized Blaster with 50 Foam Balls
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/110295914

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Foam Warriorz has shut down temporarily (looking for a new facility).
    Anyone want to get their kids together for a Nerf War? It would be great to find a place where we could let the kids do this while we meet and greet.

Ideas? My son doesn’t know Foam Warriorz is shut down yet and I’m hoping to have something else lined up first. In the meantime I’m checking locally (parks, etc.) for Nerf War meetups.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    How about a Nerf Claymore? Watch the video at the end to see the explosion. Might have to get one of these:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom