• Status
    Not open for further replies.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Been a decent day. I ran a couple errands, picked up a nice piece of maple for a project. Played with some new tools. Doing a bit of laundry. Had an early dinner of KFC. Now it is :coffee: time

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evenin' all! Long day today. Missed my nap, but it was worth it. Took the youngest grand daughter to Waterman's Farm for their little fall festival thing after having lunch at Pizza King (she loved the little train that brings you your drinks), then came back here and let her run around and play out in the yard. Pic from the "festival"...

qxYxD5g.jpg

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Howdy all, a buddy just called, he wants to go shooting! :thumbsup: Much more fun with a bud in tow!

Been a lazy day as the wife has been away for a spell.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Evenin' all! Long day today. Missed my nap, but it was worth it. Took the youngest grand daughter to Waterman's Farm for their little fall festival thing after having lunch at Pizza King (she loved the little train that brings you your drinks), then came back here and let her run around and play out in the yard. Pic from the "festival"...

qxYxD5g.jpg

Priceless.......:)

If that tractor was rustier it would look just like one of the units we had on the family farm back in the day.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy chock! I don't think this one was in running condition, but it made me want to hop on and drive it. I've always loved the look of the old ones. And that big "pulley" on the side... you know it ran other stuff back in the day.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Howdy chock! I don't think this one was in running condition, but it made me want to hop on and drive it. I've always loved the look of the old ones. And that big "pulley" on the side... you know it ran other stuff back in the day.
    Howdy DD. Yes on the AC, buzz saw comes to mind. and a thresher. Completely different than todays world.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :wavey:

Just got back from golf, another 36 holes. Balls were lost, "Fores" were yelled and many laughs were had but in the end I one $17....and had the worst score. Had a great bison burger afterwards. I got to go home to a cat. The others got to go home to slightly irritated wives. :):

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Left my phone at home too. Had 8 messages from my great niece telling me that it was her birthday. She just got a hand me down phone and is learning to text. She is relentless. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom