• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I wouldn't know a Taylor Swift song if I heard it, and disagree with all of her political views.

My nephew writes concert reviews for an online music web site and attends hundreds of concerts each year of all types of music. He personally prefers heavy metal, bands like Metallica, etc. Nonetheless, he told me that Taylor Swift put on the best performance he has ever seen, bar none, and he has seen everyone you have ever heard of and doesn't like Taylor Swift's music.

Say what you will about her, there must be something to it.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I liked the fact that you could get as high as a kite at the Civic Center concerts just by breathing.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I wouldn't know a Taylor Swift song if I heard it, and disagree with all of her political views.

My nephew writes concert reviews for an online music web site and attends hundreds of concerts each year of all types of music. He personally prefers heavy metal, bands like Metallica, etc. Nonetheless, he told me that Taylor Swift put on the best performance he has ever seen, bar none, and he has seen everyone you have ever heard of and doesn't like Taylor Swift's music.

Say what you will about her, there must be something to it.
    I believe it.

Popular doesn't always mean good, but you don't sell out NFL stadiums without doing something right.

Top Bottom