Oh Man, Rush Limbaugh has "Advanced Lung Cancer"...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Don't wish that on anyone. I hope he beats it or makes the most out of his time left however HE wants to.
    Ive heard him off and on over the years but always found (still do) talk shows to be mind numbingly boring like sitting through a class lecture. I'm the kid drawing in a notebook but remembering every word. I Swear.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I don’t agree with him all the time but do listen a few minutes here and there he does do some good work I wish him the best in a tough fight.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Rush as been a big annual fundraiser and has made personal generous contributions in the fight against leukemia along with annual fundraising for military veterans.

I will say a pray for him and wish for the best outcome.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It seems like so many people I know or know of have cancer these days. I used to listen to Rush all the time. But as my listening habits changed, his show/broadcasting format no longer fit. I hate to hear that yet another person I know of is a victim of this terrible disease.

I renew my prayer for a cure and for successFul treatment and healing for Rush.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Cancer sucks!

Lost my sister-in-law to colon cancer in June 2019. Then lost my uncle to lung cancer in July 2019.

Did I say.....

Cancer Sucks!!!!!

My best wishes for Rush and hopes that he sees full remission.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Totally sucks. I wondered if there was a heAlth issue when he was suddenly gone for a whole week after his birthday.

I'd be curious what he means by advanced. Where did it spread? I'm very sad at the news and wish him well. Seems like he has a good marriage and they have been doing good things together. It will be interesting to see if he loosens his restraint in commentary now.

Didn't he just resign for four more years recently?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Devastating news! Since WIBC dropped his show I've only been able to listen when I'm out of the office. It was always nice to know he was still there doing his inimitable best to promote conservatism even though I rarely was able to tune in anymore though. Praying for a miraculous triumph over cancer and that the optimism that always defined his show helps sustain him through this ordeal.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Was sorry to hear this.
    I wish him the best in fighting it.

A relative of mine said several years ago he played golf with Rush in his group at a charity golf event.
    Said Rush in real life is a nice, friendly, soft spoken man and he enjoyed meeting him.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Devastating news! Since WIBC dropped his show I've only been able to listen when I'm out of the office. It was always nice to know he was still there doing his inimitable best to promote conservatism even though I rarely was able to tune in anymore though. Praying for a miraculous triumph over cancer and that the optimism that always defined his show helps sustain him through this ordeal.

You can listen on your phone or computer on the iHeart Radio page for WNDE 1260 at noon, no charge.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Praying for a complete recovery for Rush (as I would for anyone on the left too...)
    3o2c5s.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There are reports that POTUS will award Rush the Medal of Freedom. I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Top Bottom