• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Okay, since we've moved to the subject of Native Americans, let me throw in a link to the "evil" CSA. There were Confederate Native American regiments from the Indian Territory(Oklahoma). Stand Watie was a Brigadier General in the Confederate Army. He was the first Native American to hold that rank in any American military force. If you go to Confederate Mound in Crown Hill Cemetery, you will find there are 4 men listed as being from Native American CSA units. There are also 26 black Confederates buried at Crown Hill.

Let me see if I can bring this back around to the original topic. This man in Ohio did nothing wrong. He is a military re-enactor. This is just typical politics. This is the reason good and decent people don't run for office. How many people want to expose themselves to this kind of scrutiny? Something you said or did in high school or college will be dredged up to be used against you 20 or 30 years later. If you have a hobby that someone else thinks is questionable, you will be accused of all sorts of heinous things. This is the very reason we have career politicians. Nobody wants to run because they don't want to be drug through the mud and potentially have their family drug through the mud.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    LOL

Im a Native American, view video from 6 minutes onward.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2OIfcA6hWw"]YouTube - DNA of The Florida Windover Bog Mummies - Europeans Are the REAL First Americans - 2 of 2.avi[/ame]

All I can say is, I give thanks to Science & Medicine (DNA analyst) for the most beautiful, yet tragic discoveries.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom