• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I'm with you Warthog. LNIB is probably a better term. It's always a plus to have the box and paperwork included.

I'll bet a lot of Python owners wish they had kept the box. It's worth $150 plus.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Like new in box means little to me. It isn't new. It is used, whether it has 1 round or 200 through it.
    Indeed. I agree.

BNIB seems to be the thing these days but it really tells nothing at all about the gun for sale. INGO Ads have become sad of late, people think they should be paid as much or more than they paid for the gun and accessories. I know for certain no one ever gave me a thing for the accessories I put onto the gun or any of the upgrades unless it was something special that folks really thought made the gun better. LNIB seems like a reasonable way to put things but the pictures need to show that it literally is LNIB. As a Python Owner, gotten from my Dad but once given to him for his Birthday, he decided the box wasn't worth keeping. I told him he was not wise, he couldn't believe the box would make the gun worth more but it does.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Big Naked Ingo Babe

ashley-graham-2016-photo-sports-illustrated-x160011_tk6_0105-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Like new in box means little to me. It isn't new. It is used, whether it has 1 round or 200 through it.

This. Exactly. When you carry it home it is no longer a new gun.
    I would say there are way to many that will buy a new gun, holster it for EDC and never fire it. Insanity.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    When I bought my Judge I questioned the buyers description.
    It was listed as "Used, never fired".
    I emailed the seller to ask for clarification.

He explained that it was purchased originally by an actual judge who intended to carry it under his robe.
    I was told the judge (person) took the Judge (gun) home and put it in a safe.
    Seller said he sold it back to the original dealer at a loss because he no longer had the safety key, the manual, or the box, but the gun had never been fired.

I got it, supposedly brand new and unfired, for about $150 below retail because it was "used".
    No cylinder ring, no signs of EVER being fired.

If you question the description, ask questions. If you don't like the answer, ask more questions or walk away.
    Caveat Emptor- Buyer beware

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've got a buddy that loves guns. He NEVER shoots any of them and in the past 20+ years I've known him he's never fired a gun. I've asked him dozens of times to shoot but he's never taken me up on it.
    He also buys guns and wears them out playing with them. Never fires live ammo through them but he's ALWAYS pulling the trigger.
    I guess the BNIB can carry many interpretations.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Fail X 2
    She is neither big or naked.
    Negative reps deserved for teasing...

She's bigger than most models, which I know isn't saying much (there are pics where she has more meat on her bones, and there are pics where she has less clothing on, but trying to keep it somewhat family friendly), and definitely bigger than INGO's beloved Salma.

I think Ashley definitely qualifies as a "Big Naked INGO Babe" though not as BNIB.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Alright INGO, you asked for it.

Ashley's curvy, but Tess Holiday is an unqualified big girl.

15803636_129755990861966_5933826713350832128_n.jpg

If only she didn't mess herself up with all that ink. yuck!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    This. Exactly. When you carry it home it is no longer a new gun.
    I would say there are way to many that will buy a new gun, holster it for EDC and never fire it. Insanity.

No kidding.

I buy a new gun the second thing I do when I get home is shoot it. The first thing I check to see if the barrel is clear. I have been know to shoot it without getting out of the car. :D Living in the country and being able to drive to your range is great.

Top Bottom