• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's a good question without a good answer. There's all sorts of explanations, like brand being an old English word for fire, i.e. brand new == fresh from the fire. Other explanations related to branding as in copyrights, or bran, related to wheat...

Nevertheless, BNIB is superfluous.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    What makes it "brand" new in box instead of new in box? What does brand mean in this instance?
    I was confused on this too, probably why I couldn't figure it out. Hardly Brand New if you bought it. It is used and there fore not new. Ads here are getting hard to take IMO Prices alone make me shudder and apparently there are sales. I guess some people think if they buy a guy person to person it is worth extra since the government won't know, what a joke.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was confused on this too, probably why I couldn't figure it out. Hardly Brand New if you bought it. It is used and there fore not new. Ads here are getting hard to take IMO Prices alone make me shudder and apparently there are sales. I guess some people think if they buy a guy person to person it is worth extra since the government won't know, what a joke.

It aint worth more unless you are either paranoid or a felon.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    ashley-graham-2016-photo-sports-illustrated-x160011_tk6_0105-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

I wouldn't call that a "Big Naked INGO Babe". . . . I'd call that "Lunch"!!:banana::naughty:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Yup, I usually find one when I look long enough at a new gun. Takes the stress out for me, I no longer need worry about the first scratch/ding.

Top Bottom