• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Seriously.. this thread is giving me almost as many warm fuzzies as a hug from my daughter does.

Almost.

And I might have to add it to the INGO FAQ. If the question wasn't answered in the FAQ already, I think this thread covers it.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Even the modzi bunch is pretty useful sometimes:

Pami and Spasmo are the voice of reason and will have the mom input before the guys stomp you.

:ingo:

Seriously.. this thread is giving me almost as many warm fuzzies as a hug from my daughter does.

Almost.

And I might have to add it to the INGO FAQ. If the question wasn't answered in the FAQ already, I think this thread covers it.

Doing my part to make you feel all warm and fuzzy...

:D

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Originally Posted by Hoosiergunrunner
    Why because you are a Dick? cant take someone else having a different opinion of you... Kinda Sad........

That's the one! I remember it now. Trying to up the ante on a trade offer he had for a Ruger P94! Yes...it all makes sense now. I had no idea this thread would turn out to be this much fun! :laugh:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm gonna go ahead and requote here, just so everyone else is in on it too.

Originally Posted by Hoosiergunrunner
    Why because you are a Dick? cant take someone else having a different opinion of you... Kinda Sad........ No wonder HGC got a better turnout from the 1500 than you did.... maybe if you treated people with a little more respect things would go your way. Sorry to say. But ya just cant get rid of me can you? sucks to be you....

And actually im upwards or 55 accounts now and about 1/2 that is still active...

HGC is Hoosier Gun Club, by the way.

Ohhhh Geez Scutter, can we have the 1/2 of the 55 that's active, love to have a heart to heart with the other accounts.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

<<HoosierGunRunner crap removed>>

Wow. HGC was created by people that couldn't find a way to live within the INGO community. Interesting to see such high quality people collecting there. :noway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    what was meant by HT in the early posts

Hoosier Topics

Wow. HGC was created by people that couldn't find a way to live within the INGO community. Interesting to see that the similar high quality people collecting there. :noway:

Be nice. INGO isn't for everyone, so someone started another board with a different philosophy. There's room for both in Indiana.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Hoosier Topics

Be nice. INGO isn't for everyone, so someone started another board with a different philosophy. There's room for both in Indiana.

No offense to HGC or anything, but I just went and checked it out and my eyes are burning from the intense colors. Thank you for making INGO easy to read! Not to mention that I was a little annoyed that so much is private until I register...I enjoyed lurking on INGO for awhile before joining. If I ever get bored here I'll go check it out again...but I don't see myself getting bored here ever!:ingo:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i joined ingo strictly for the classifieds. no other reason what so ever. in my first post i even ask how to get my post count up
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/introductions_and_greetings/10805-hello_from_liberty.html.

i didn't even know what a post was. my plan was to get 10 posts and then just visit the classifieds. that was 2900ish posts ago. now i realize there is some good knowlege to be gained from this forum. point is the classifieds get folks interested in ingo. the board and info gets them to contribute. there are alot of people on here that have 51 posts and 10 guns in the classifieds. and they have been at 51 for months. mabye we could do a 50 posts per gun or just start banning people who have been stuck on 51 for over a month or so. if you have been on 51 posts for that long your intentions are obvious

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow. HGC was created by people that couldn't find a way to live within the INGO community. Interesting to see such high quality people collecting there. :noway:

While there are some idiots over at HGC don't count that forum out just yet. It's not INGO, by any means, but it is a good website and has good people there.

No offense to HGC or anything, but I just went and checked it out and my eyes are burning from the intense colors. Thank you for making INGO easy to read! Not to mention that I was a little annoyed that so much is private until I register...I enjoyed lurking on INGO for awhile before joining. If I ever get bored here I'll go check it out again...but I don't see myself getting bored here ever!:ingo:

The reason most is private is because the forum isn't PG-G rated like this. It's more PG-13 than R, but more is allowed there than here. I'm not hating on INGO, but I do have my issues with how the place is run. But, like it's been said many times, if you don't like it, don't read it. However, you're not going to find such a large collection of Indiana Gun Owners anywhere else. Yet. You can still find good information over there that you can't find here and vice-verse.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The influx of March '10 join dates with 25-30 posts per day is getting really annoying.

I don't like to consider myself a tattle tail, but I report them as soon as I see it.

I only wish there was some sort of function that allows X number of INGO vets to sign a petition to lock an account until a mod gets here, because there have been too many a-holes that have slipped in under the mod radar and got to the classifieds before a mod could take care of it.
    I have an IDEA, become a MOD !!!!! ( sorry, for the one liner!)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Wow. Need a life much?

BTW, I remember that guy...He's one of the few I've reported.

I have an IDEA, become a MOD !!!!! ( sorry, for the one liner!)

Where do I sign? I'd do a way better job than that half-:moon:, sorry excuse for a mod named Scutter.

:laugh:

Top Bottom