• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You know, it is ALMOST impossible to deliberately run over one of these nasty things. They sense when you are actually trying to kill them! Don't ask how I KNOW!

I need to look inward and determine if my failure to act was a result of compassion for a living thing, or simply the fear of getting caught and penalized for it.

Wait! It doesn't matter . . . both are signs of intolerable weakness! I must crush both of them from my soul!

Is it possible to curb-stomp a goose? I ask purely for academic purposes, of course.

TOP 3 ANIMALS THAT ARE A**HOLES

1. Cats
    2. Chimps
    3. Geese

rhino out!

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    image.JPG

Geese don't **** around. It's why Canada uses them as part of their swat teams. Fearless lil' bastards. Gotta pick them up by their neck and spin them over your head like a helicopter to destroy one.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    image.JPG

Geese don't **** around. It's why Canada uses them as part of their swat teams. Fearless lil' bastards. Gotta pick them up by their neck and spin them over your head like a helicopter to destroy one.

Ancient kings in the Middle East used peacocks (for the alarm) and baboons (for the muscle) to protect their palaces.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I need to look inward and determine if my failure to act was a result of compassion for a living thing, or simply the fear of getting caught and penalized for it.

Wait! It doesn't matter . . . both are signs of intolerable weakness! I must crush both of them from my soul!

Is it possible to curb-stomp a goose? I ask purely for academic purposes, of course.

TOP 3 ANIMALS THAT ARE A**HOLES

1. Cats
    2. Chimps with a gun
    3. Geese

rhino out!

FIFY

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    My point is. When you make a corporate complaint to a mans company, for scaring some geese, and try to get him fired. Bear in mind, your name goes on that report, and google COULD pair that name with an address, and you might wake up the next morning missing some valve stem cores.

Just sayin.

i thought i was the only one who did that lol.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Reasons to buy and Open Carry the $5 harbor Freight machete.

1. You never know when you might come across a field of cane.
    2. I needed a knife foto for Que's Cz/knife thread.
    3. Geese sartorial duty.
    4. ?

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I'm disabled and need a cane to walk very far. I have three made by Cold Steel and they are good weapons that I can take anywhere. I've also done some training with them. Another good choice is a wood called 'white wax wood', very strong and lightweight.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Yeah. Well actually I got my arse whipped by a 6" curb! I was actually dealing with the darned goose by hitting it on the beak with my hat. But, being an old clumsy fart, I stepped backward on the curb and twisted my ankle. And, still the old fart thing, my skin is so thin that it tears easily. But also being diabetic, I could still claim fear for my life I guess! ;-)
    You're reaching. I don't think that you could have claimed fear for your life nor fear of substantial bodily harm. I would suggest a class in Tai Chi. Maybe you could have maintained your balance while mesmerizing the goose with your dazzling moves!

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Geese are vile creatures. When I lived on the East coast my middle school was right up against a lake. Every week we had to run the mile around the field, which was covered in goose turds. We'd get that nasty filth all over our shoes and all over our legs. Our gym teacher would be ready with a hose to spray our shoes off, and we had to keep those shoes in plastic bags. To this day, I literally despise geese. They don't even contribute anything to nature, they just strut around being mean and eating their own poop!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While I have my opinions regarding anything willfully attacking which is capable of causing bodily injury, I will say that the only thing I know for a fact is that the last time the conversation came up with the Plainfield PD, it was about 10 years ago and regarding dogs rather than geese. The basic answer is that it is preferred not to shoot in town, creates the need for a lot of paperwork, but that I should not let that drive me to allowing myself to get chewed on if the confrontation can't be avoided.

BobM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While I have my opinions regarding anything willfully attacking which is capable of causing bodily injury, I will say that the only thing I know for a fact is that the last time the conversation came up with the Plainfield PD, it was about 10 years ago and regarding dogs rather than geese. The basic answer is that it is preferred not to shoot in town, creates the need for a lot of paperwork, but that I should not let that drive me to allowing myself to get chewed on if the confrontation can't be avoided.

Now THIS is an answer I can agree with!

Top Bottom