• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    I'll predict a lot of the usual types here :tinfoil: a lot of the usual govt type there :shady: and waaaayyyy too much :horse: everywhere else.

Also a lot of :drama: and :tantrum: from someone not wanting to give up their office.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    We end up with Obama winning. Just reading this forum tells me that many voters don't see getting Obama out of office as a top priority. Our only chance will be if the GOP holds the House and takes the Senate. Also, I don't see the economy getting much better with Obama in the White House.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It'd be good to be able to blame him for the collapse, but bad if he got to appoint any more SCOTUS justices. You don't seriously think a real congress could stand that much in the way, do you? They'll roll over and approve, maybe not his first choices, but something he would put up. Disaster.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I predict that Obama will lose the election. Then, on December 21, 2012 he will announce that he lost due to widespread electoral fraud, and will refuse to step down - proclaiming himself President for four more years. All of his followers in Media Matters, Huffington Post, Daily Kos, Democratic Underground, etc. will agree with him, talk about all the evidence they've "uncovered", and some in the mainstream media will go along with them. The 20% of his followers who are lost-causes no matter what, will pick up arms. Like SEIU, for example.

And we'll have the American Communist Revolution.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I see more of the same, less of what you want, barely enough of what you need and more pure crap from the media. Oh, I am sorry, you meant 2012, I am still stuck here in the present.
    I hope the electorate wakes up and cleans house of everyone there over 2 terms.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    We end up with Obama winning. Just reading this forum tells me that many voters don't see getting Obama out of office as a top priority. Our only chance will be if the GOP holds the House and takes the Senate. Also, I don't see the economy getting much better with Obama in the White House.

From running some modeling, obviously with figures that will continue to change, Barry-O came out to be a repeat. It was a slightly different model than what one of the more accurate predictors uses but it showed to be statistically significant.

As for 2012, I predict I'll continue buying as many firearms as possible and quite possibly start chasing stamps (I'll have a packet going out once some money hits my account). I also predict I'll care even less about celebrity couples getting married or divorced. I also predict a few trips to "gentlemen's" clubs and a blackout or 2.

Top Bottom