• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I predict that I will continue wanting many new toys but will be only able to afford some ammo and targets; which is ok, because my range membership is paid up for 2012!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I WILL at least get the racecar down on its' own tires and wheels after waiting far too long on the rack. Eliminating all debt besides our mortgage, take a beach vacation in December, (as a reward for having eliminated all debt except mortgage). Still not give a big hairy deuce about facebook, actually pull the boat out of the barn to use it instead of because it's in the way, etc, etc, etc.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Predict that investments in ammo, preps, weight loss and debt reduction will bring more satisfaction than the financial returns on my 401K.

Also predict that the all incumbent politicians will be both a huge disappointment and reelected buy a narrow margin because the citizens don't care.

3gunshooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Williamsport
    Obama getting 4 more years, gas at least 5.00 a gal. And another run on guns and reloading supplies. Also some reason to go into Iran. Pretty much doom and gloom.

Skyhawk

NRA Life Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Richmond Indiana
    I predict that in 2012 I'll get "Prairie Wolf Gun Repair" open and profitable. And, I predict that someone really smart, conservative, 2nd amendment supporter, and not in the current Iowa caucus race will appear and win the Republican party nomination and beat Obama, or not.

Top Bottom