• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Since the GOP and DNC establishment seem to be like a two-headed entity, maybe the solution is for the 'freedom caucus' to split off and make a viable 3rd party? If the message can get past the media filter, that it's about small government that actually abides by the Constitution, they might be able to get a broad base of support including libertarians and "blue dog" democrats.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Trump is a winner. If you have ever seen him "live" you know he's different from every politician and he "crushed" his GOP rivals so much so, there are NONE that can come back for a run in 2020. Hell look at the ohio gov. who thought he would get the nomination because he won his home state and would not concede! A bunch of fools if they think they can replace him or beat him a 2020 primary. Trump adjusts quickly as he goes and wins. He gets people who get it done or replaces them in short order with those who will. and BTW: Don't think he's doin this so IF he leaves office after one term at age 75 he can line his coffin with gold. I feel lucky that President Trump is in office and plans to run in 2020 and not just for his 2A stand.

You don't think any of the primary candidates can come back for a run in 2020? I'll disagree. He does adjust quickly, in fact you can say he changes every time the wind blows. Heck his opinion changes more often than most people change their underwear. And his 2nd A stand? You like him ordering the doj/batfeces to ban bump stocks? That wasn't Congress, that was just him.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    yep. he got just enough money to build a wall around "new california". you must not change your underwear too often and you are "free" to use your slide-fire stocks ;however, you don't even need them. youtube video shows you how to use a 'belt loop" on your jeans for the same results! I am "free" to agree with the NRA position on them.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    yep, thread has hit a wall. LOL President signed it and he only leads while others follow or get out of the way. btw wall don't work well against tanks & artillery or even catapults of 12th century old ;however, they work well against swimmers with bundles @ 30ft high but that's just from what I hear on the news and US border guard interviews as I have never seen the southern border. Don't need one at Sault Ste Marie from personal knowledge and that might change in my lifetime.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    yep. he got just enough money to build a wall around "new california". you must not change your underwear too often and you are "free" to use your slide-fire stocks ;however, you don't even need them. youtube video shows you how to use a 'belt loop" on your jeans for the same results! I am "free" to agree with the NRA position on them.

yep, thread has hit a wall. LOL President signed it and he only leads while others follow or get out of the way. btw wall don't work well against tanks & artillery or even catapults of 12th century old ;however, they work well against swimmers with bundles @ 30ft high but that's just from what I hear on the news and US border guard interviews as I have never seen the southern border. Don't need one at Sault Ste Marie from personal knowledge and that might change in my lifetime.

giphy.gif

shootinit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2017
    NE
    How soon will it be before our stinky government turns all 'we' law abiding people into felons :xmad:
    History? What does it mean? His story. Either we examine it and learn from it, or be overcome. The elite class, in any country and any era, has always feared the lower class being able to level the playing field. How? Being armed. What is missing in any 3rd world country? ...A middle class. It is clear to be seen "if" you care to look. They want our guns. Who are "they"? The elite class. A former supreme court justice just came out professing the need to restructure the 2nd amendment. The attack is on. the elite class is not doing anything new. It is history repeating itself . Movie stars and the political set, have a common goal. To make you and me their servants, dependant on them for everything. At least the Democraps are honest about it and will come right out and just say what they want. This is why they hate Trump. I haver never seen such resistance and hate, since Christ. Read history. The middle class is the only thing standing in their way. They can vote. Thats what they fear. If you don't vote you are absolutely worthless. Don't even join in if you don't. I have much more respect for a liberal antigun demo that actually does something to change things their way.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    History? What does it mean? His story. Either we examine it and learn from it, or be overcome. The elite class, in any country and any era, has always feared the lower class being able to level the playing field. How? Being armed. What is missing in any 3rd world country? ...A middle class. It is clear to be seen "if" you care to look. They want our guns. Who are "they"? The elite class. A former supreme court justice just came out professing the need to restructure the 2nd amendment. The attack is on. the elite class is not doing anything new. It is history repeating itself . Movie stars and the political set, have a common goal. To make you and me their servants, dependant on them for everything. At least the Democraps are honest about it and will come right out and just say what they want. This is why they hate Trump. I haver never seen such resistance and hate, since Christ. Read history. The middle class is the only thing standing in their way. They can vote. Thats what they fear. If you don't vote you are absolutely worthless. Don't even join in if you don't. I have much more respect for a liberal antigun demo that actually does something to change things their way.

Welcome to INGO.

I think you'll fit right in.

UNLOCKEM

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    They know better than that. Two parties working toward the same goal, can accomplish it easier, when they convince the people that they are working against one another.

Spot On! Spot On! Until a majority can figure that out, we are stuck with what we have, and nothing ever changes!

jaybus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Anyone can read it, if not fathom it all. It is a 2,232 page document that appropriates $1.3 trillion in spending. The overwhelming majority of the spending is to fund previously passed laws dating back many, many decades. For example, the Mentally Ill Offender Treatment and Crime Reduction and Reauthorization and Improvement Act of 2008, the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, the Second Chance Act of 2007, NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007, the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, etc. etc. They haven't shown much success in the past 50 years, ... but surely they will work this time if we throw more money at them.

Top Bottom