Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The highest finisher in the division is the Indiana Champion. I cannot speak to other matches as I was not the MD. They will be awarded this year. I have not yet sat down and figured out who gets what yet. Still recovering from the week of work, and I have some family obligations as well.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Coach I'm not complaining just trying to figure out how it works. I don't believe anyone is looking in the mailbox for a plaque already. Enjoy your well deserved rest.

The highest finisher in the division is the Indiana Champion. I cannot speak to other matches as I was not the MD. They will be awarded this year. I have not yet sat down and figured out who gets what yet. Still recovering from the week of work, and I have some family obligations as well.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The certificates for the HOA winners were mailed this morning. I sat down and complied the list of all the awards, and have inquired about ordering plaques. So some progress was made today. I will let you all know when they are ordered, and when I have them back.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I spoke with the injured shooter today on the phone. He has had surgery and is doing well. 13 screws and 2 plates added to his leg. He and his doctor expect a full recovery and the ability to be back shooting next year. It was good to hear he was doing so well.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Here is part of my match. The priority of filming the last two stages just was not very strong. It was a disappointing match for me. Had the guns ran it would have been a much higher finish. I shot great points for the match, but the malfunctions were drastic.

Indiana State 2013 - YouTube

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    The certificates for the HOA winners were mailed this morning. I sat down and complied the list of all the awards, and have inquired about ordering plaques. So some progress was made today. I will let you all know when they are ordered, and when I have them back.

:yesway:

I spoke with the injured shooter today on the phone. He has had surgery and is doing well. 13 screws and 2 plates added to his leg. He and his doctor expect a full recovery and the ability to be back shooting next year. It was good to hear he was doing so well.

That's great news. Definitely a bummer event. I think we all realize "It could have been me."
    I thought you and the ROs on scene handled the situation very well.

Here is part of my match. The priority of filming the last two stages just was not very strong. It was a disappointing match for me. Had the guns ran it would have been a much higher finish. I shot great points for the match, but the malfunctions were drastic.

Indiana State 2013 - YouTube

The gun problems were painful to watch. Going to send it back to Bob?

Good shooting with you.

-rvb

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort

Good shooting with you.

-rvb[/QUOTE]

It was good to see Coach found someone else to argue with since Jake wasn't shooting with him..:):

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

Good shooting with you.

-rvb

It was good to see Coach found someone else to argue with since Jake wasn't shooting with him..:):[/QUOTE]

I don't recall any arguing at the match.

Top Bottom