• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    We finished tear down around noon today and I just got my truck unloaded. I haven't found all my stuff but I'm sure it's all in the pile somewhere.
    I enjoyed setting up,shooting and working the match. The heat and the rain were unfortunate but we do live in Indiana. I am hoping that the injured shooter is doing well and will be back on the range soon.

Congratulations to the winners

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    It was a great match lots of options and fun. 3 mikes on the day and one very slow stage but I shot pretty good for me, overall.
    Thanks to all the staff you all worked your tails off and it really showed.

Last edited:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    A fun match and it was definitely a hoser match. Thanks to all who worked the match in the tough weather conditions.
    Shot with a great squad of fellow revolver shooters Friday. Had a blast.
    Thoughts to the shooter who got hurt on the hill at stage 10.
    Stage 10 was a cool stage it was to bad not everyone got to shoot it and it got thrown out.
    Kudos to everyone involved in another great INDIANA section match.

Russellhjoy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Thank you Aron, set up crew, RO's who braved the weather, and sponsors for pulling together an excellent match! These stages really made you push it to the limit, I love it. Here are the pictures I took of my squad(23) shooting all day Sunday 2013 RIley USPSA Indiana State Match - a set on Flickr I tried to get everyone but depending on shooting order/stage readiness I may not have gotten as many of some shooters. Feel free to use these photos however you want. Thanks again for an awesome shoot!

ps if there is a photo you really like but the exposure/color is poor let me know because I can easily fix it, I just used the auto correct feature to save time.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I knew I couldn't run with Chris Keen (67 year old worn out knees) but gave it all I had. I just tried to shoot as fast as the dot would let me and make no mistakes. I had a little bobble on Stage #1 and #9 that may have cost me a second. Anywhere we can find the Combined Results for the Final scores? The Combined scores I have found are for the complete match.

Thanks again for a GREAT MATCH WVPPS crew.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Here is my video from the match, did not get stage 6 on the video. It was a fun match to shoot.
    [video=youtube_share;KZNDyKCBN-4]http://youtu.be/KZNDyKCBN-4[/video]
    Thanks to Aron and the rest of the setup and tear down crew, your work is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Congrats Ryan for the Production M Win!!!

That's awesome!

Thanks!

It was only because Russ M very recently got his G card, he got me this time! I just made too many mistakes that cost several seconds each (I gave up 40+ match points on stage 5 alone...).
    Russ will be a guy to watch; he's progressed very far in short time.

You finished very well among the As considering the ink was still drying on your A card. Congrats!

-rvb

Last edited:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Thanks!

It was only because Russ M very recently got his G card, he got me this time! I just made too many mistakes that cost several seconds each.
    Russ will be a guy to watch; he's progressed very far in short time.

You finished very well among the As considering the ink was still drying on your A card. Congrats!

-rvb

I want to get some of whatever pills you're taking to make your trigger finger go that fast!! :):

and USPSA is going to be printing an M card for CB before the ink on the A card finishes drying.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I want to get some of whatever pills you're taking to make your trigger finger go that fast!! :):

over-the-counter trigger speed pills:

280px-Plain-M%26Ms-Pile.jpg

and USPSA is going to be printing an M card for CB before the ink on the A card finishes drying.

awesome!

-rvb

Last edited:

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I knew I couldn't run with Chris Keen (67 year old worn out knees) but gave it all I had. I just tried to shoot as fast as the dot would let me and make no mistakes. I had a little bobble on Stage #1 and #9 that may have cost me a second. Anywhere we can find the Combined Results for the Final scores? The Combined scores I have found are for the complete match.

Thanks again for a GREAT MATCH WVPPS crew.

nicely done, Max!

-rvb

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Yes Thank you.
    Question: Will the Indiana State Champion be the person with the highest score who is an Indiana resident?

I believe that is the way it is supposed to work Max.
    I was high Indiana revolver at last years match and didn't get anything but I don't think revolvers count as real guns:laugh:

Congrats Max on a good match

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Bob, I swear I am just going to give you a real camera... I like watching you shoot, but your camera drives me nuts lol...

Top Bottom