One LARGE order of S-HOLE coming right up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So now you are talking about refugees? Because just a second ago you made it sound like you weren't talking about refugees, and when I used the word "we" it was in reference to "refugees."
    Why be so deliberately obtuse? I talked about both over this exchange, and clearly identified which one I was referring to. And you know it.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    So I'm going through the whole thread and reading a bunch of articles online......
    The entire continent is volatile and a race war/drug war/power war is only a border away and always has been. Have these people been living in some kind of a utopia dome with no other contact? As though they had absolutely no warning that this would ever happen to them...ever. Hasn't the rest of the world been expecting this for a while now?

Why do we need to rescue them? Why should we care? Serious question because I don't know. :dunno:
    That's pretty much how I feel about it .

This **** show has been building for years now .

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Julius Malema, leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters on 4 Mar: "All white people who are voting for the Democratic Alliance, who are angry with what we are going to do in Port Elizabeth...all of you can go to hell, we don't care about you...we are cutting the throat of whiteness."

After the land appropriation in Zimbabwe the economy tanked, farm production evaporated, unemployment hit 95%. Zimbabwe recently established a compensation committee, 18 years after expropriation to try and attract people back who can revive the economy (fat chance).

Expropriation will tank the farm economy, erase land values, devalue farm notes held by banks...unemploy almost everyone...and increase the SA essence of ****hole. Once again tribalism on the Dark Continent is living down to my expectations of it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Julius Malema, leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters on 4 Mar: "All white people who are voting for the Democratic Alliance, who are angry with what we are going to do in Port Elizabeth...all of you can go to hell, we don't care about you...we are cutting the throat of whiteness."

After the land appropriation in Zimbabwe the economy tanked, farm production evaporated, unemployment hit 95%. Zimbabwe recently established a compensation committee, 18 years after expropriation to try and attract people back who can revive the economy (fat chance).

Expropriation will tank the farm economy, erase land values, devalue farm notes held by banks...unemploy almost everyone...and increase the SA essence of ****hole. Once again tribalism on the Dark Continent is living down to my expectations of it.
    Eh. Farms, schmarms. I read on INGO that they’d be just fine because they have natural resources. Oh, and all those white farmers had it coming. Whiteness must have its throat cut. Whateverthehell “whiteness” is.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Eh. Farms, schmarms. I read on INGO that they’d be just fine because they have natural resources. Oh, and all those white farmers had it coming. Whiteness must have its throat cut. Whateverthehell “whiteness” is.

I know this was a bit in jest but 'whiteness' will be defined as the communists always define their enemies...someone who owns something they want. Someone who owns something they want always has it coming. This will include the owners of factories and mines...

And the glow of the flaming neckties will light the night sky. In the morning the shelves will be empty, their money will be worth nothing and they can eat their gold and diamonds if they can. If no one is interested in stopping the slaughter why would anyone be interested in returning to feed the killers.

Yet another of Jimmuh Cahtahs brilliant policy successes.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    All of these label are absurd.

But I digress.....again.

xLMu0fT.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Personally, I think anything-American is absurd. It should just be American for all.

That's a fair position to have, but it's a hypocritical position to have when people only call such labels absurd, when it happens to be black people, or African-Americans, that employ the convention. I have yet to see an instance ever on INGO, where this hasn't been the case... despite people using other such labels freely to describe others, or when people are describing themselves and their various European-American identifications.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why be so deliberately obtuse? I talked about both over this exchange, and clearly identified which one I was referring to. And you know it.

So you're saying you were trying to move to goalposts then? Because when you commented on my post, it had zero relevance, and you "know it."

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    That's a fair position to have, but it's a hypocritical position to have when people only call such labels absurd, when it happens to be black people, or African-Americans, that employ the convention. I have yet to see an instance ever on INGO, where this hasn't been the case... despite people using other such labels freely to describe others, or when people are describing themselves and their various European-American identifications.

That's sort of a broad brush. I'm sure INGOers are not monolithic in this. I don't use hyphens unless the subject is a dual citizen or immigrant.

I used to work for a guy guy who was of Vietnamese ancestry. His dad came here from Vietnam. I would call one of them Vietnamese-American, and the other an American.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I suppose if you’re saying that leople go around saying their race is European-Ameican. Who does that? Seriously. All the people who’ve disagreed in this thread, how many use it themselves to describe their own race? I say I’m white, and I don’t even agree with that label. I’m light-skinned but I hold my hand up against something white, and there’s a lot of contrast still.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I suppose if you’re saying that leople go around saying their race is European-Ameican. Who does that? Seriously. All the people who’ve disagreed in this thread, how many use it themselves to describe their own race? I say I’m white, and I don’t even agree with that label. I’m light-skinned but I hold my hand up against something white, and there’s a lot of contrast still.

Nobody does. It's a false premise. The only ones that use that label are the same ones whose points depend on identity politics.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Irish-American, Italian-American, German-American, Polish-Amrican.... you're going to tell me with a straight face, that when the vast majority people use these, they acknowledge that they encompass all identities?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

(Name removed to protect the innocent)
    I have--for some time now--had the feeling that it's folk like me (a 45-55 male WASP) who are being overlooked for employment because of our age/demographic. This "stuff" is getting real old folks.

I'm standing in line to vote as I type this. A couple minutes ago, a frown-faced old WASP says to me, "This is the longest I've had to wait to vote in 39 years." Knowing full well she was complaining, I said in return, "I know! Isn't it great that so many people showed up to vote?" She just kind of glared.

You can tell they are WASPs if they were skiing by your house:

WASP?
    2qwfmna.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom